- Discount - Solidworks 2010 Premium (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Telestream ScreenFlow 2 MAC
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Advanced Modeling in Revit Architecture cheap oem
- Discount - Avanquest MyLogoMaker Professional 2
- Discount - Autodesk MentalRay Standalone 3.6.1a
- Buy Cheap IMSI TurboFLOORPLAN Landscape and Deck 12
- Buy OEM Parallels Desktop 9 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2015 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Symantec Norton Ghost™ 12.0
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - iOS SDK Essential Training
- Discount - Excel 2013 All-in-One For Dummies
- Download Lynda.com - Joomla! 2.5 Essential Training
- Download Adobe Premiere Elements 8
|Study Shows 4 Out of 5 Americans Affected by Weather-Related Disasters|
|News Releases - Environment, Weather & Nature|
|Written by Joseph King|
|Monday, 27 February 2012 15:52|
Tampa, Fla. (February 24, 2012) – A report on extreme weather events in the United States demonstrates the importance of disaster preparedness, said the Insurance Institute for Business & Home Safety (IBHS).
“In the Path of the Storm,” by Environment America provided several key findings:
“These compelling statistics reveal that it is not a matter of if – but when – someone will be affected by a weather-related disaster,” said Julie Rochman, president & CEO of IBHS. “We cannot avoid Mother Nature but we can better prepare our homes and businesses to reduce the amount of damage she can cause.”
IBHS’ website, DisasterSafety.org, offers guidance on ways home and business owners can protect their property from specific weather-related events. The site provides a free ZIP Code-based tool where a property owner enters their ZIP Code and receives a list of natural hazards common to their area.
or via direct message on Twitter @jsalking.
About the IBHS
IBHS is an independent, nonprofit, scientific and educational organization supported by the property insurance industry. The organization works to reduce the social and economic effects of natural disasters and other risks to residential and commercial property by conducting research and advocating improved construction, maintenance and preparation practices.
Tags See All Tags