- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Automotive 2011
- Buy Apple Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (en)
- 149.95$ Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Family Pack with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Sony Vegas Pro 9
- 69.95$ Alien Skin Exposure 6 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy Xilisoft ISO Burner (en)
- Download Adobe Illustrator CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Adobe Photoshop LightRoom 3 (32-bit) (en)
- Download Adobe Flash CS4 Professional MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2013 (32 bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - Ruby on Rails 3 Essential Training (en)
- Buy Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 13: Paint, Roto and Puppet (en)
|Suds: The Rockin’ 60’s Musical Soap Opera opens Aug. 4 on The Old Creamery’s Main Stage|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Shelley Klimes|
|Friday, 22 July 2011 22:22|
Amana – Join Cindy and her guardian angels as they sing their way through more than just the spin cycle in The Old Creamery Theatre’s production of Suds: The Rockin’ 60’s Musical Soap Opera opening on the Main Stage in Amana on Thursday, Aug. 4 at 3 p.m.
Set in a Laundromat, Suds will wash away your troubles with hit after hit from the 60’s like “I Feel Good,” “Chapel of Love,” “Color My World,” “Do You Want To Know A Secret,” “Johnny Angel,” “Wishin’ and Hopin’” and many, many more.
Suds was created and written by Melinda Gilb, Steve Gunderson, and Bryan Scott with musical and vocal arrangements by Steve Gunderson. Sean McCall directs the Old Creamery’s production of Suds with musical direction by Ben Bentler. The cast consists of Molly Hammer of Kansas City, Mo., Deborah Kennedy of East Amana, T.J. Besler of Manchester, and Jessica Bradish of Des Moines.
“The music in this show has such wide ranging appeal that all ages know it and can enjoy it,” McCall said. “The cast, the storyline, the entire show is a pleasure to produce and we look forward to sharing it with our audiences. We’re also excited to bring back The Old Creamery’s Patsy Cline, Molly Hammer.”
Suds: The Rockin’ 60’s Musical Soap Opera runs through Sept. 11 and is rated Theatre PG. Tickets are $27 for adults and $17.50 for students. Show times are Wednesday, Thursdays and Sundays at 3 p.m. and Fridays and Saturdays at 7:30 p.m. Call the box office at 800-35-AMANA or visit the website at www.oldcreamery.com for more information or to purchase tickets. Group and student rates are available.The Old Creamery Theatre Company is a not-for-profit professional theatre founded in 1971 in Garrison, Iowa. The company is celebrating 40 years of bringing live, professional theatre to the people of Iowa and the Midwest. We thank KGAN and Fox 28, our 2011 season media sponsor.
Tags See All Tags