- 29.95$ Xilisoft HD Video Converter 6 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Softimage 2011
- Discount - Nik Software Viveza 2
- Buy OEM Propellerhead Reason 5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Access 2010 For Dummies
- Discount - Intuit Quicken 2008 Home & Business
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Type Essentials
- 59.95$ Adobe Contribute CS4 MAC cheap oem
- 89.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended Student And Teacher Edition cheap oem
- Download MacPhun Intensify
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 8 (64 bit)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - Foundations of Audio: Compression and Dynamic Processing (en)
|Summer Camp Registration Begins|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Holly Nomura|
|Friday, 06 April 2012 09:04|
Moline, IL – The Salvation Army is offering a low-cost Summer Day Camp. For the eighth year running, children can come spend their summer in a fun-filled and safe setting the the Community Center, located near downtown Moline. The Summer Day Camp runs from June 11th to August 3rd.
Children entering kindergarten through 6th grade will be cared for Monday through Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm. The cost is $75 week for the 1st child, $60 second child, and $50 for any additional children. Parents can also apply for partial scholarships, if they qualify for financial assistance.
Activities will include swimming twice a week, weekly field trips to places such as: Niabi Zoo, Family Museum, the IMAX Theater, and much more. This will be a fun, educational summer for your children!
Space is limited; please stop in at The Salvation Army located at 2200 5th Avenue Moline, IL to register ASAP.
If you have any questions please call 309-764-6996 and ask for Duane.
About The Salvation Army:
The Salvation Army, an evangelical part of the universal Christian church, has been supporting those in need in His
name without discrimination since 1865. Nearly 30 million Americans receive assistance from The Salvation Army
each year through the broadest array of social services that range from providing food for the hungry, relief for disaster
victims, assistance for the disabled, outreach to the elderly and ill, clothing and shelter to the homeless and opportunities
for underprivileged children. About 82 cents of every dollar raised is used to support those services in nearly 5,000
Tags See All Tags