- 149.95$ Synthetic Aperture Color Finesse 3 cheap oem
- 39.95$ Sony Cinescore cheap oem
- 149.95$ ACDSee Pro 4 cheap oem
- Download Apple Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- Buy OEM Autodesk Mudbox 2011 (64-bit)
- 89.95$ Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5.5 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 SP2 (64 bit)
- Download I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Pro Asian MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional
- Download Efreesky MagicTweak 4.11
- Buy OEM GibbsCAM 2013 64-bit
|Summit of Hope Project to be held Wednesday, June 27, 2012|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Stephanie Carmichael|
|Wednesday, 20 June 2012 13:48|
The Summit of Hope is designed to provide a “one-stop” environment for the local parolee to obtain the necessary assistance to move past barriers which may be preventing him or her from leading a successful life.
A crime-free, productive life for the recently released translates into a safer community for everyone!
This community expo will provide the necessary services to guide and assist the recently released population with needed services. These are individuals who are trying to put their lives back together and are struggling every day to locate the services they need, in order to be a productive part of our communities.
The Project of the Quad Cities and Illinois Department of Corrections (IDOC) are collaborating to put on a Summit of Hope event in Rock Island. The goal of the Summit of Hope is to increase public safety through reduced recidivism. Our Mission is: To give those Hope that have lost their Hope.
The event is Wednesday, June 27 from 8:30 am - 3:30 pm, at the Stern Center, 1703 3rd Avenue, Rock Island, Illinois.
Services that will be offered include: State identification, counseling, transportation, food, clothing, shelter, primary health care referrals, screening for blood pressure, diabetes, HIV testing and care, veterans’ information, employment services, and a variety of other social service agencies. Numerous faith-based organizations also are lending a helping hand to assist this group to get back on the right track and to stay there.
Local Parole Offices have invited parolees to attend. Reaching out to this group will help eliminate the obstacles and expedite each individual’s chance to become a positive member of their community.
By the end of the day, the participants should be well equipped with the many needed resources, referrals and materials to be well on their way to a successful life!
Tags See All Tags