- Buy Cheap Autodesk Smoke 2013 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 MAC
- Download PowerPoint 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Showcase 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Apple Mac Box Set
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5 for Photographers
- Download VMware Fusion 3 MAC
- 29.95$ Telestream ScreenFlow 3 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Corel Ventura 10
- Buy OEM Microsoft Expression Studio 3
|Sunshine Act website up|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Monday, 15 April 2013 07:40|
Thursday, April 11, 2013
Senator Chuck Grassley of Iowa made the comment below about today’s launch of the official website for the National Physician Payment Transparency Program.
“The posting of pharmaceutical company payments is still a year away, but getting this public website up and running is a good sign that sunshine in this area can be achieved with online postings. The goal is to help inform consumers and patients in all medical fields about financial relationships between drug makers and doctors, with uniform disclosure. The public deserves a much better picture of the drug industry’s financial presence in medicine than it has today.”
The National Physician Payment Transparency Program was created by legislation Grassley co-authored with former Senator Herb Kohl of Wisconsin, the Physician Payments Sunshine Act. It became law in 2010.
The legislative reform was based upon Grassley’s investigative and oversight work that exposed a number of questionable financial relationships between pharmaceutical companies and leading medical research doctors. Examples include:
Since enactment the Grassley-Kohl Physician Payments Sunshine Act, Grassley has worked to ensure implementation of the law by the Department of Health and Human Services, after delays and missed deadlines at the health-care agency and the White House Office of Management and Budget.
Here is a link to the new website:
Tags See All Tags