- Discount - Cyberlink PowerDirector 7 Ultra
- Buy Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium (en,cs,da,de,es,fi,fr,mr,it,ja,no,pl,pt,ro,ru,sv)
- Buy TamoSoft CommView 6 Full (en)
- Buy OEM Solidworks 2010 Premium (32-bit)
- Buy PowerPoint 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies (en)
- 9.95$ Digital Painting in Photoshop cheap oem
- 59.95$ Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 Premium cheap oem
- Buy OEM Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 2
- Buy OEM Apple Final Cut Pro X MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (32-bit)
- Download Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Visual Studio Premium 2012 (32 bit)
- Discount - I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Corporate MAC
|Support health care reform -- write a letter to the editor|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Jeff Giertz|
|Tuesday, 27 March 2012 12:09|
Two years ago today, we passed the Affordable Care Act into law -- and more and more Iowans are reaping the benefits every day.
The numbers speak for themselves: 611,000 people in Iowa have gained expanded coverage for free preventive care, while more than 18,000 young adults are now able to stay on their parents' plans. And more than 1.1 million Iowans no longer have a lifetime limit on the coverage they receive. These are real results.
But a lot of people don't realize just how important the Affordable Care Act is for Iowans, or how much of our progress is at risk in November.
Help spread the word about how health care reform is benefiting you and your fellow Iowans by writing a letter to your local paper.
Using our letter to the editor tool is easy -- it'll help you find your local paper and submit it to the right place in no time. There are even tips and helpful points you can use to make your case.
The folks on the other side are determined to roll back all of the progress we've made: Every one of their candidates has pledged to repeal the Affordable Care Act. They want to go back to the days when insurance companies -- instead of doctors and patients -- were the ones making decisions about our care.
We won't let that happen. It was people like us -- working in our communities, at the grassroots -- who helped pass health reform two years ago, and it's up to us to keep it safe.
The Affordable Care Act is improving the lives of Iowans across the board -- from lowering costs to small businesses, to giving many more people access to affordable, quality coverage. By sharing these accomplishments with our friends and neighbors, we can keep the reform we fought for in our hands.
Help spread the word by writing a letter to the editor:
Thanks for all you do,
Congressman Bruce Braley
Tags See All Tags