- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Object-Oriented Programming with PHP cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Illustrator CS6 MAC
- Discount - Flash Professional CS5 & Flash Catalyst CS5 For Dummies
- 29.95$ Intuit TurboTax Premier 2008 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Nero 8 Ultra Edition
- Buy DAZ Carrara 8 Pro MAC (en,fr)
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Maya 2012 MAC
- Buy Cheap How to do everything. Adobe InDesign CS4
- Download ACDSee Pro MAC
- Discount - Nik Software HDR Efex Pro
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Shape Layers cheap oem
- Discount - Ashampoo Firewall Pro
- Download QuarkXPress 8
- 99.95$ Mindjet MindManager 9 MAC cheap oem
|Suspicious person reported near the Neil Armstrong Elementary School|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Lieutenant Bryce Schmidt|
|Thursday, 19 December 2013 14:41|
On Tuesday, 12/17/13 at approximately 8:25 a.m., the Scott County Sheriff’s Office took a report from a concerned citizen of a suspicious person and vehicle near the Neil Armstrong Elementary School in Park View. The suspicious person and vehicle resembled some of the same characteristics as those reported recently in rural Scott County and Davenport. The vehicle was gone upon the Deputies’ arrival, but the citizen had obtained a plate number.
The subject was found to be from the Clinton area. A Scott County Detective along with the assistance of a Clinton Police Detective followed up on the reported information. It was found that the subject had legitimate business in the area and is no longer being looked at as a suspicious person.
The Scott County Sheriff’s Office appreciates the efforts of the citizen in this circumstance and encourages citizens to be vigilant and immediately report suspicious information, especially related to activity around schools or involving children.
Tags See All Tags