- Download Windows 7 Just the Steps For Dummies
- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Filters
- Discount - Lynda.com - Shooting and Processing High Dynamic Range Photographs
- Buy OEM Autodesk Inventor Publisher 2011
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Excel 2010 Home And Student with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Russian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Pro CC (Full LifeTime License)
- 279.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2011 cheap oem
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2014 (32-bit)
- 59.95$ Adobe SoundBooth CS4 cheap oem
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Production Premium
- 9.95$ Macpaw MacHider Mac cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection Student and Teacher Edition MAC
|Suspicious person reported near the Neil Armstrong Elementary School|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Lieutenant Bryce Schmidt|
|Thursday, 19 December 2013 14:41|
On Tuesday, 12/17/13 at approximately 8:25 a.m., the Scott County Sheriff’s Office took a report from a concerned citizen of a suspicious person and vehicle near the Neil Armstrong Elementary School in Park View. The suspicious person and vehicle resembled some of the same characteristics as those reported recently in rural Scott County and Davenport. The vehicle was gone upon the Deputies’ arrival, but the citizen had obtained a plate number.
The subject was found to be from the Clinton area. A Scott County Detective along with the assistance of a Clinton Police Detective followed up on the reported information. It was found that the subject had legitimate business in the area and is no longer being looked at as a suspicious person.
The Scott County Sheriff’s Office appreciates the efforts of the citizen in this circumstance and encourages citizens to be vigilant and immediately report suspicious information, especially related to activity around schools or involving children.
Tags See All Tags