- Buy OEM Adobe Flash CS4 Professional
- Download Symantec Norton Ghost™ 12.0
- Buy Cheap Sony Vegas Pro 11 (32-bit)
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2014 (en)
- Buy Adobe Contribute CS4 (en,ja,ko,zh,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2015 (32-bit)
- Discount - Divergent media ClipWrap 2 MAC
- Download Corel WinDVD Pro 11
- 59.95$ Avanquest Partition Commander Server Edition 10 cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - SQL Server: Triggers, Stored Procedures, and Functions
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard Student And Teacher Edition
|Suspicious person reported near the Neil Armstrong Elementary School|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Lieutenant Bryce Schmidt|
|Thursday, 19 December 2013 14:41|
On Tuesday, 12/17/13 at approximately 8:25 a.m., the Scott County Sheriff’s Office took a report from a concerned citizen of a suspicious person and vehicle near the Neil Armstrong Elementary School in Park View. The suspicious person and vehicle resembled some of the same characteristics as those reported recently in rural Scott County and Davenport. The vehicle was gone upon the Deputies’ arrival, but the citizen had obtained a plate number.
The subject was found to be from the Clinton area. A Scott County Detective along with the assistance of a Clinton Police Detective followed up on the reported information. It was found that the subject had legitimate business in the area and is no longer being looked at as a suspicious person.
The Scott County Sheriff’s Office appreciates the efforts of the citizen in this circumstance and encourages citizens to be vigilant and immediately report suspicious information, especially related to activity around schools or involving children.
Tags See All Tags