- Discount - Autodesk 3Ds Max 2008
- Buy Cheap Adobe Audition 3
- 99.95$ Adobe Framemaker 9 cheap oem
- Buy NovoSoft Handy Backup 6.1 Server (en)
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Vista Business with SP2 (32bit)
- Buy Adobe Acrobat XI Pro (en,fr,pt,ja,ko,cs,da,nl,fi,de,hu,it,nb,pl,ro,ru,es,sv,uk,tr)
- Buy Cheap Microangelo Toolset 6
- Discount - DzSoft Perl Editor 5.8.3
- 19.95$ 1Click DVD To iPod 2 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Corel VideoStudio Pro X4
- Download Microsoft Windows 8 (64 bit)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Acrobat XI Pro
|Suspicious person reported near the Neil Armstrong Elementary School|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Lieutenant Bryce Schmidt|
|Thursday, 19 December 2013 14:41|
On Tuesday, 12/17/13 at approximately 8:25 a.m., the Scott County Sheriff’s Office took a report from a concerned citizen of a suspicious person and vehicle near the Neil Armstrong Elementary School in Park View. The suspicious person and vehicle resembled some of the same characteristics as those reported recently in rural Scott County and Davenport. The vehicle was gone upon the Deputies’ arrival, but the citizen had obtained a plate number.
The subject was found to be from the Clinton area. A Scott County Detective along with the assistance of a Clinton Police Detective followed up on the reported information. It was found that the subject had legitimate business in the area and is no longer being looked at as a suspicious person.
The Scott County Sheriff’s Office appreciates the efforts of the citizen in this circumstance and encourages citizens to be vigilant and immediately report suspicious information, especially related to activity around schools or involving children.
Tags See All Tags