- Download Lynda.com - Start with a Theme: Video Blogs in WordPress
- Buy Cheap Red Giant Effects Suite 11 MAC
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended Student And Teacher Edition (en,ja,da,de,fr,it,nl,no,pt,fi,sv,ko)
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium MAC
- 239.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Visual Communicator 3
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2013 (64-bit)
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning SolidWorks 2013 MAC cheap oem
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Korean (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Download Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Mastery
- 29.95$ Ashampoo ClipFisher (32-bit) cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - HTML5: Graphics and Animation with Canvas
|Suspicious person reported near the Neil Armstrong Elementary School|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Lieutenant Bryce Schmidt|
|Thursday, 19 December 2013 14:41|
On Tuesday, 12/17/13 at approximately 8:25 a.m., the Scott County Sheriff’s Office took a report from a concerned citizen of a suspicious person and vehicle near the Neil Armstrong Elementary School in Park View. The suspicious person and vehicle resembled some of the same characteristics as those reported recently in rural Scott County and Davenport. The vehicle was gone upon the Deputies’ arrival, but the citizen had obtained a plate number.
The subject was found to be from the Clinton area. A Scott County Detective along with the assistance of a Clinton Police Detective followed up on the reported information. It was found that the subject had legitimate business in the area and is no longer being looked at as a suspicious person.
The Scott County Sheriff’s Office appreciates the efforts of the citizen in this circumstance and encourages citizens to be vigilant and immediately report suspicious information, especially related to activity around schools or involving children.
Tags See All Tags