- 9.95$ Lynda.com - InDesign CS6 New Features cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 (64-bit) (en,cs,de,es,fr,hu,it,ko,pl,pt,ru,zh)
- 299.95$ Autodesk Alias Surface 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Runtime Revolution Enterprise 2.9
- 9.95$ Hazel 3 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2014 (32-bit)
- Discount - Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - HTML5 Structure Syntax and Semantics cheap oem
- Buy Flash CS5: The Missing Manual (en)
- 99.95$ Microsoft Visual Studio Premium 2012 (32 bit) cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Type Essentials (en)
- Discount - Ashampoo Cover Studio
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Production Premium
|Sweet Success for Unclaimed Property Auction on eBay|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Karen Austin|
|Tuesday, 11 February 2014 09:45|
DES MOINES, IA (02/11/2014)(readMedia)-- State Treasurer Michael L. Fitzgerald announces results of the unclaimed property eBay auction. "Many one of kind items were purchased during this auction," Fitzgerald said. "Some of the collectibles may have been a gift for a lucky Valentine. The most popular item was an 18k Yellow Gold Antique Ladies Filigree Ring with .10 ct Round Diamond that sold for $75.55. We brought in over $2,489.36 that we will hold for the owners of 20 boxes to claim at any time." The next eBay auction is already being prepared to roll out, which is slated to start February 17. Individuals can check for items that will be on the auction block soon at greatiowatreasurehunt.com.
"The eBay auctions have really heightened the public's awareness of our unclaimed property program," stated Fitzgerald. "Eight of the items were purchased by Iowans from around the state, which means these treasures will stay right here."
Unclaimed property refers to money and other assets held by financial institutions, businesses and other organizations that have lost contact with the owner for a specific period of time. Common forms of unclaimed property include checking and saving accounts, court deposits, stocks, dividends, gift certificates, life insurance policies, utility deposits, refunds, rebates, wages, and abandoned safe deposit boxes.
. Be sure to like the Great Iowa Treasure Hunt on Facebook and follow the program on Twitter @GreatIATreasure for information about future auctions.
Tags See All Tags