- Buy OEM Microsoft Project 2013: The Missing Manual
- Download Lynda.com - iOS SDK Essential Training
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Acrobat XI
- Download Sony DVD Architect Pro 5
- Download Adobe Acrobat XI Pro MAC
- Download Microsoft MapPoint 2009 North America
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Family Pack with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Buy ARTS PDF Aerialist Professional (en)
- 29.95$ Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 10 cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Up and Running with Evernote for Windows (en)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning jQuery Programming MAC
- Buy Autodesk Alias Surface 2011 (en)
- Buy Cheap QuarkXPress 7.3 Passport
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by QCSO|
|Tuesday, 21 January 2014 16:20|
Enjoy a little mid-winter Mozart this Sunday
Come in out of the cold to enjoy a warm evening of woodwind music performed by musicians from the Quad City Symphony Orchestra. This next concert in the WVIK/QCSO Signature Series features Mozart's Quintet in E flat Major for Oboe, Clarinet, Bassoon, Horn, and Piano, and more. The concert is on Sunday, January 26, at 3:00 p.m. in Wallenberg Hall at Augustana College. (Click here for a map.) This performance is sponsored by Metropolitan Medical Laboratory, PLC.
The audience is invited to meet the musicians at a free post-concert reception at the Black Ram, 1407 30th Street in Rock Island. Click here for more details.
First ever Side x Side Concert
Hundreds of musicians, young and old, will fill the Adler Theatre stage on February 1 when the professional musicians of the Quad City Symphony Orchestra perform side-by-side with the Quad City Symphony Youth Ensembles for the first time ever. All four youth orchestras will have their moment to shine as they perform music by Dvorák, Strauss, Schubert, Saint-Saëns, and Shostakovich.
The concert also features a performance by Robert Spurgeon, the 2014 Quad City Symphony Youth Ensembles Concerto Competition winner, for the first time ever accompanied by the Quad City Symphony Orchestra. Spurgeon will be performing Saint-Saëns' Concerto No. 1 for Cello. Tickets for this concert start at $10, with 50% off for student tickets.
The concert is at the Adler Theatre on February 1 at 4:00 p.m. This concert is sponsored by UnityPoint-Trinity, with additional funding from The Hubbell-Waterman Foundation.
Bud, Not Buddy at the Davenport Public Library
For this exciting new collaboration, musicians from the Quad City Symphony Orchestra will demonstrate the illustrative power of music. The string trio will perform well known pieces of classical repertoire chosen to mirror the emotional impact of memorable moments in the book Bud, Not Buddy, in the same way a movie score might.
The program is being performed at 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. on February 8 at the Davenport Public Library in downtown Davenport, 321 N. Main Street. The event is free to the public and students of all ages are invited to attend.
Tags See All Tags