- 69.95$ Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 MAC cheap oem
- 9.95$ Paragon NTFS 8 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2015 (64-bit)
- 379.95$ GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Maya 2013 MAC (64-bit)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - HTML5: Video and Audio in Depth cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2011
- Download ElcomSoft Advanced Windows Password Recovery 3.51
- Buy OEM Apple Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard Server
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Fireworks CS6 Essential Training
- 269.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2011 cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Student And Teacher Edition MAC (en,ja)
|TAG Communications Inc. Acquires Direct Marketing Solutions|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Mike Vondran|
|Monday, 08 November 2010 15:46|
Merger Will Result in New Division Called TAG Direct
TAG Communications Inc. has acquired the Cedar Rapids-based firm of Direct Marketing Solutions, and will leverage that acquisition to expand its current direct marketing efforts into a new division called TAG Direct. Direct Marketing Solutions has previously worked with for-profit as well as non-profit organizations throughout the Midwest.
While direct marketing will certainly be a service that TAG Direct will provide, the new division will also specialize in data storage, consumer profiling, and demographic management. “We recognize the potential in direct marketing, and how it can be used proactively to transcend what we typically think of when we hear phrases like direct mail,” says Mike Vondran, President & CEO of TAG Communications. “There is a lot of potential with TAG Direct and the focused resources we now have will drive business growth for our clients.”
Direct Marketing Solutions President Jim Brown, who has been with the company since its inception, joins TAG with over 28 years of experience in the direct marketing industry. Prior to this merge, TAG Communications and Direct Marketing Solutions had collaborated on several projects spanning 12 years, which Brown says made him feel very comfortable joining TAG.
“I’ve always admired TAG Communications for their focus on generating results for their clients,” Brown says. “Now we can fuse our organizations together and have a new way of confronting client sales challenges with complete media integration.”
TAG Direct will be the third niche division under TAG Communications, joining TAG Healthcare Marketing and TAG YP (Yellow Pages). The agreement became effective on November 8, 2011.
Celebrating 20 years of developing marketing solutions, TAG Communications, Inc. was previously known as The Ad Group until the group restructured in 2010. TAG delivers results-oriented marketing and communications strategies to their clients through a range of services that includes strategic planning, account management, media management, graphic design, strategic planning, web services, TV/radio production and public relations.
Tags See All Tags