- Buy OEM Cool Record Edit Pro 7
- Download Resolume Avenue 3 MAC
- Buy ABest Video to Zune 3GP Flash Converter (en)
- Download Nik Software Sharpener Pro 3
- Discount - Lynda.com - HTML5 First Look
- Buy Adobe SoundBooth CS4 MAC (de,en,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Joomla! 1.7: Programming and Packaging Extensions
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2015 (64-bit)
- Discount - Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 5.1
- Buy OEM Autodesk Inventor Publisher 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - CSS: Page Layouts (en)
|TAG Employee Achieves Google AdWords Certification|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Mike Vondran|
|Thursday, 03 March 2011 08:40|
As part of a continued digital focus at TAG Communications Inc. employee Brian Marshall has recently attained individual Google AdWords Certification.
To attain certification, individuals must pass a rigorous Google Advertising Fundamentals test, as well as passing one specific area of concentration. Marshall concentrated on Search Advertising, but plans on working towards completing the other two modules in Display Advertising and Reporting & Analysis.
Marshall says going through this process was challenging, but really helped him learn the value online advertising opportunities and the differences in existing approaches.
“A lot of people are swiftly becoming web experts, but it’s difficult to document that expertise and we felt it was important to undertake a legitimate process that will allow our experiences to resonate in this market,” Marshall said.
In his current position, Marshall handles Google AdWords campaigns, social media functionalities and researching emerging online marketing tools for TAG and the firm’s base of clients. According to Google’s online listings, the nearest partner firms outside of Chicago are in Rockford, Illinois and Omaha, Nebraska.
“We plan to continue our emphasis in digital and online markets, and Brian’s professional accomplishment helps to validate the service we’ve already been giving our existing clients,” said Mike Vondran, TAG Communications President & CEO.
Based in the Quad Cities, TAG Communications is a full service marketing services provider serving businesses in nearly every industry. Since its founding in 1990, The company has specialized in strategic analysis and creative solutions that achieve results via the staff’s creative, responsive and cost-effective service to their clients throughout the nation.
Tags See All Tags