- Buy OEM Adobe Flash Professional CS6 MAC
- Buy Cheap Cheetah 3D 5 MAC
- Discount - Mac OS X Snow Leopard Just the Steps For Dummies
- Buy Lynda.com - PHP Essential Training (en)
- Buy OEM ABest Video Converter Spirit
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning SolidWorks 2013
- Discount - Lynda.com - Up and Running with Bootstrap
- 9.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Bible cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Photo Restoration with Photoshop (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 on Demand
- Buy Cheap Avanquest MyLogoMaker Professional 2
- 79.95$ Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2 (64 bit) cheap oem
|TAG Healthcare Marketing, a division of The Ad Group Wins National Healthcare Advertising Award|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Laura Sinnard|
|Friday, 01 May 2009 13:41|
Davenport, IA – Mike Vondran, President and CEO of The Ad Group, announced today that the TAG team was the recipient of a national healthcare advertising award. Winners have been announced in the Twenty-Sixth Annual Healthcare Advertising Awards sponsored by Healthcare Marketing Report and TAG received a silver award for the consolidated services trailer wrap done for Iowa Health System.
The Healthcare Advertising Awards is the oldest, largest and most widely respected healthcare advertising awards competition. The awards are sponsored by Healthcare Marketing Report, the leading publication covering all aspects of healthcare marketing, advertising and strategic business development. Over 3,600 entries were received in this year’s competition, making the awards the largest healthcare advertising awards competition.
Based in the Quad Cities, The Ad Group is a complete advertising, marketing and public relations agency serving businesses in nearly every industry. TAG Healthcare Marketing is a division of The Ad Group. Since its founding in 1990, The Ad Group has specialized in strategic analysis and creative solutions that achieve results via the staff’s creative, responsive and cost-effective service to their clients throughout the nation. For more information, visit www.adgroup.biz.
Tags See All Tags