- Buy Cheap Nik Software Silver Efex Pro MAC
- Buy Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 (en,zh,cs,nl,fr,de,it,ja,kr,pl,pt,ru,es,sv,tr)
- 329.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Avid Pro Tools 10 MAC (en)
- Download Sony ACID Music Studio 9
- Buy Nik Software Complete Collection 2013 (en)
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Filipino (Level 1, 2 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2011
- 49.95$ Corel VideoStudio Ultimate X6 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Maya 2014 MAC
- Buy Cheap Slysoft CloneDVD 2
- Buy Cheap Agile Bits 1Password 4 MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Access 2013
|Take a Child to Theatre Day is today March 20th|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by TYA USA|
|Tuesday, 20 March 2012 09:40|
ASSITEJ theatres (TYA/USA) celebrate World Day for Theatre for Children and Young People on March 20
February 14, 2012--Every year, ASSITEJ, the international association of theatre for children and young people (which works in 85 countries across the world), celebrates the World Day for Theatre for Children and Young People on 20 March. The United States ASSITEJ center is called TYA/USA. For the next three years, the global association will be uniting theatres across the world in conveying one message: "Take a child to the theatre today".
"ASSITEJ SA is bringing corporates on board to sponsor children to attend theatre, and we ask companies and receiving houses to open their doors on 20 March to children, young people, and their families," says Yvette Hardie, director of ASSITEJ SA and president of ASSITEJ International. "The 'Take a child to the theatre today' campaign goes to the heart of what ASSITEJ is all about, working to ensure that all children and young people have access to the arts."
Each year, a world leader or artist in theatre for young people is asked to write the message for the ASSITEJ World Day. This year, it will be French-Canadian playwright Suzanne Lebeau. Gcina Mhlope, as well as the Ministers of Arts and Culture, Basic Education and Women, Children and Persons with Disabilities will also be invited to add their voices to the campaign.
Tags See All Tags