- 329.95$ Siemens Solid Edge ST4 (64 bit) cheap oem
- Buy Symantec Norton Ghost™ 12.0 (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Vault Collaboration 2011
- Buy Cheap GRAHL PDF Annotator 3
- Download Roxio Easy Media Creator Suite 10
- Buy Boris FX 10 (64-bit) (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 New Features
- Buy Cheap Paragon CampTune 8 MAC
- Buy OEM Corel Painter X3 MAC
- Discount - Uniblue SpeedUpMyPC 2009
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn French (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
|Take Your Love Life to Sweet New Heights|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Tuesday, 31 January 2012 13:10|
Chef Shares Secrets for Enjoying the Sensuality of Food
Thanks to the proliferation of outrageously popular TV food shows, Americans have grown to appreciate the aesthetics of a meal almost as much as its flavor. We’ve discovered our chefs are artists as well as cooks and bakers, and their colorful salads and abstract chocolate sculptures are works of art as well as good things to eat.
“Food and touch are truly the basic ingredients of life. If done properly, they will not only provide pleasure, but also engage and delight the senses,” says Simone.
About Tiberio Simone
Born in southern Italy, Tiberio Simone is a James Beard Award-winning chef. He has been cooking for as long as he can remember, beginning in his mother’s kitchen. Tiberio started his career at an Italian restaurant in Seattle. He eventually became the pastry chef at Seattle’s Four Seasons Olympic Hotel. He now runs his own company, La Figa Catering.
About Matt Freedman
Matt Freedman is a professional freelance photographer and technologist who combined his photography, writing and technical talents to produce the first iPhone app about the Burning Man festival. He is also the former staff photographer and director of technology for the bi-monthly magazine JUST CAUSE. His photographs have been published in “Trekking Nepal: A Traveler’s Guide” and the French book, “Artivisme: Art, Action Politique et Résistance Culturelle.”
Tags See All Tags