- Download Lynda.com - Foundations of Audio: Compression and Dynamic Processing
- Discount - Alien Skin Eye Candy 7 MAC
- Buy Cheap Smith Micro Poser 8 MAC
- 249.95$ Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2011 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning FileMaker Pro 12
- Buy Autodesk Softimage 2011 (en,ja)
- Discount - Cakewalk Sonar 8 Producer Edition
- Buy Lynda.com - iPhone and iPod Touch iOS 5 Essential Training (en)
- Discount - Jaksta MAC
- Download Eset Smart Security 6 (32-bit)
- Discount - ABest Video to WMV MOV Converter
- Buy OEM Lightroom 3: Streamlining Your Digital Photography Process
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Interactivity with HTML5 And CreateJS MAC
|***Talk Radio Alert***: Bruce Fein to act as Ron Paul campaign surrogate|
|News Releases - Media & Communications|
|Written by Ron Paul 2012 in Iowa|
|Thursday, 25 August 2011 10:06|
LAKE JACKSON, Texas – Constitutional and international law expert Bruce Fein, who now serves as a senior advisor to the Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign, will be available for radio interviews regarding news of the day.
Mr. Fein served as associate deputy attorney and general counsel to the Federal Communications Commission under President Ronald Reagan. He served as Research Director for Republicans on the Joint Congressional Committee on Covert Arms Sales to Iran, and on the American Bar Associations Committee on Presidential Signing Statements. He has been a Visiting Fellow for Constitutional Studies at the Heritage Foundation and an adjunct scholar at American Enterprise Institute. He has advised numerous countries on constitutional reform, including South Africa, Hungary and Russia.
Mr. Fein graduated from Harvard Law School with honors in 1972. He has worked in and out of government in Washington, D.C. for 39 years, and penned a weekly column for The Washington Times for more than two decades. He is a frequent witness before Congress.
He is the author of Constitutional Peril: The Life and Death Struggle for our Constitution and Democracy, andAmerican Empire Before The Fall.
Authorized and paid for by Ron Paul 2012 PCC. www.RonPaul2012.com
Tags See All Tags