- Buy Cheap Adobe Dreamweaver CC MAC (Full Lifetime License)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium MAC
- Discount - Avanquest Partition Commander Server Edition 10
- 19.95$ ElcomSoft Advanced Disk Catalog 1.51 cheap oem
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Chinese (Mandarin) (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server 2012
- Buy Cheap Adobe FreeHand MX
- Download Apple Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard Server
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium (64-bit)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014 (64-bit) (en,de,ja)
- Download Lynda.com - Enhancing a Landscape Photo with Lightroom
- Buy OEM Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Up and Running with Photoshop for Photography cheap oem
- 9.95$ Windows 7 For Seniors For Dummies cheap oem
|Team Runablaze Iowa - Flogel & Ries run USA Half-Marathon Championship|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Cal Murdock|
|Tuesday, 25 June 2013 08:27|
Jason sets best in 1:06:34 and Ellen runs 1:20:15
Des Moines - June 4, 2013
Learn more about the team, visit the web site Runablaze.com that includes the resume of the team athletes and past running highlights. 1300 of the best Iowa runners, race directors, coaches, volunteers & fans receive this e-mail.
Runablaze Iowa is sponsored by:
Iowa's best running specialty stores:
Fitness Sports - Des Moines
Runners Flat - Cedar Falls
Running Wild - Cedar Rapids, Coraville, Iowa City & West Burlington
Iowa's on-line registration leader:
GetMeRegistered.com - Bettendorf
Iowa's best races:
Red Flannel, Loop the Lake, Market to Market, Hy Vee road races, Dam to Dam, Marathon to Marathon, Clive Running Festival, Sturgis Falls, Fifth Season, Midnight Madness, Park to Park, Capital Pursuit, IMT Des Moines Marathon and Living History Farms.
And now for the "News" . . .
Jason Flogel set a PR by over a minute in the USA Grandma's Half-Marathon Championships (Duluth, June 22) in 1:06:34. Jason comments, "I broke every PR of mine from mile 7 onward. It was easily one of the deepest fields I've ran in as I placed 59th overall." Ellen Ries finish 45th in the women's field running a 1:20:15. There were 39 US men under 1:05 and 34 US women under 1:18. Dam to Dam top women finishers did well, Kelly Brinkman (Dam 2nd) was 3rd in the Half and Pasca Cheuiyot (Dam 3rd), training in Ft Dodge ran a 2:34:25 in the marathon.
Nate Hopp won the Hog Wild Days 5K (Hiawatha, June 22) in 16:01.
Old News . . .
Robyn Friedman, now a master's runner, won the Rhino Rampage 5K (Des Moines, June 15) winning the entire race in 18:35.
Randy Bill, Chris Robertson and Mason Frank were part of a 12 man Ragnar Relay team that competed at the Madison to Chicago 200 mile relay (June 8-9). The team won the event in 19:44:22, a sub-6 minute pace. Mason reports, "Randy led the team with an average pace around 5:16 per mile for (his 3 legs) 20 miles. I was our second fastest runner with a 5:26 pace for 20 miles and Chris was in the mid 5:30s."
Mason continues, "We were battling another team for most of the night but ended up pulling away and winning by 14 minutes. It was a brutal race with everyone running three separate times, each time about 5-6 hours apart. Staying up all night and running at that caliber three times was very taxing on the body."
Marie Schofer is back on the roads. In her hometown she ran the Mt Vernon Chocolate Stroll (June 1) in 21:07. At the Lisbon Jugglefest 5K (June 9) ran 19:51. Marie states just two months post-pregnancy, "I've been in a normal running routine for the last few weeks and look forward to getting back to workouts and more races in the next few months."
About Runablaze Iowa
Runablaze Iowa athletes are based throughout Iowa. Formed in 2006, the purpose of the team is to improve post-collegiate Iowa distance running. Major Iowa running specialty stores, Iowa races and Iowa runners at those races support Runablaze Iowa.
Cal Murdock - Team Manager
Tags See All Tags