- Buy OEM TamoSoft CommView For WiFi 6 Full
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Greek (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - PHP Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - Foundations of Typography (en)
- 219.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard cheap oem
- Buy OEM Cyberlink Powercinema 5
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Maxon Cinema 4D R14
- Buy Cheap Corel Digital Studio 2010
- 9.95$ Windows 8: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- 149.95$ Capture One Pro 7 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise R2 SP2 (32 bit) (en)
- Buy Autodesk Mudbox 2012 (64-bit) (en,de,fr,ja)
- Buy OEM Corel Home Office 5 (Personal & Business)
- Discount - BeLight Software Printfolio MAC
|Team Runablaze Iowa - IMT Des Moines Marathon|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Cal Murdock|
|Thursday, 24 October 2013 09:21|
Frank close to 5K record?
Des Moines - October 24, 2013
Learn more about the team, visit the web site Runablaze.com that includes the resume of the team athletes and past running highlights. 1300 of the best Iowa runners, race directors, coaches, volunteers & fans receive this e-mail.
Runablaze Iowa is sponsored by:
Iowa's best running specialty stores:
Fitness Sports - Des Moines
Runners Flat - Cedar Falls
Running Wild - Cedar Rapids, Coraville, Iowa City & West Burlington
Iowa's on-line registration leader:
GetMeRegistered.com - Bettendorf
Iowa's best races:
Red Flannel, Loop the Lake, Friendly Sons of St Patrick, Market to Market, Dam to Dam, Marathon to Marathon, Clive Running Festival, Sturgis Falls, Fifth Season, Midnight Madness, Park to Park, Capital Pursuit, IMT Des Moines Marathon and Living History Farms.
And now for the "News" . . .
Mason Frank won the DM Marathon 5k (Oct. 20) in 16:17 and Chris Robertson was a close 2nd in 16:25. The course turned out to be long, potentially a quarter of a mile. Chris states, "We split through 5k in 15:06 (Mason) and 15:14 (Chris)". The race record was set by Runablaze Iowa teammate Brett Carter in 2011, 15:06.
Ellen Ries was 7th in the Half-Marathon 1:23:10, followed by Susie Duke in 9th at 1:23:45 and Jen Van Otterloo in 11th at 1:25:42. Susie reacted to her time, "Since much of my training was done pushing a jog stroller, it was an unexpected PR for me." Susie is training to do the Memphis Marathon in early December.
Daniel Sevcik was 17th in the Marathon running a 2:41:53, running the first half in 1:17:18.
About Runablaze Iowa
Runablaze Iowa athletes are based throughout Iowa. Formed in 2006, the purpose of the team is to improve post-collegiate Iowa distance running. Major Iowa running specialty stores, Iowa races and Iowa runners at those races support Runablaze Iowa.
Cal Murdock - Team Manager
Robyn Friedman - Team President
Tags See All Tags