- Buy Nero 10 Burning ROM (en)
- Buy Access 2010 All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- Discount - Avid Media Composer 5 MAC
- Buy OEM Super Win A1Click Ultra PC Cleaner
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2015 (64-bit)
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5
- Download Autodesk Maya 2014 (64-bit)
- 399.95$ Alibre Design Expert 2012 (32-bit) cheap oem
- 9.95$ ForkLift 2.5 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2009
- Buy Nik Software Complete Collection 2013 (en)
- Discount - Microsoft Visual Studio Ultimate 2012
- Buy OEM SmithMicro Stuffit Deluxe 15 MAC
|Teens Taking Over ‘The Voice’ & ‘X-Factor’|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Monday, 15 October 2012 15:03|
20-year-old Top 40s Singer Offers Tips for Kids
with Big Dreams
If Sydney Rose, 20, could talk to the young contestants wowing audiences on “The Voice” and “The X-Factor,” she’d tell them: Even if you don’t make it to the end, if you have a vision and a talent, don’t ignore it.
The singer/songwriter whose debut pop single, “Breaking Rules,” hit No. 21 on the national radio Top 40 chart in October, says she tried to put her dream on hold – and couldn’t.
“I’ve been in love with music all my life,” says Rose (www.sydneyrosemusic.com). “I’ve learned it’s an important part of who I am and you can’t ignore that, no matter what your age.”
Rose grew up honing her singing skills, then learning guitar (“My first chord was D”) and dancing. She overcame any lingering shyness about performing before audiences by joining two other girls in a pop/dance group called Rosemadayne.
But when it came time to attend college, she decided it was best to put her dream on a back burner.
“I was afraid,” she says. “I wanted to experience college without the pressure of a music career, but I actually felt more pressure without my dream and I knew I had to nurture that passion that is so a part of me.”
That’s when she wrote her newest album, “Rise,” an up-tempo celebration of life. It’s getting airplay on radio stations across the country, a development that never ceases to amaze and delight the rising star.
“Listening to myself on the planet 96.7 right at this moment!!!” she posted recently on Twitter (@itssydneyrose). “This is surreal!!!! #bestdayeverever.”
Rose offers tips for other young people who are determined to follow their dreams:
About Sydney Rose
Sydney Rose is a 20-year-old recording artist who has worked toward her success the old-fashioned way – through training, practice and dedication. She credits great coaches for helping her develop her talent for singing, dancing and songwriting, and she has become a rising star on the pop music circuit. Her new album, “Rise,” is now available on iTunes.
Tags See All Tags