- 99.95$ Microsoft Office Project Professional 2007 SP2 cheap oem
- 79.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Filipino (Level 1, 2 Set) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Ashampoo Photo Commander 6
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 (32-bit)
- 19.95$ TuneUp Utilities 2008 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Creating Dynamic Menus
- Discount - Aiseesoft Video Converter 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Simulation Mechanical 2012
- Discount - Autodesk Inventor LT 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy ABest MPEG VCD DVD Video Converter (en)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Excel 2013 Power Shortcuts
|Ten Iowans to be Honored at the 2013 Iowa State Fair|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Carly Grenfell|
|Tuesday, 30 July 2013 10:51|
News from Blue Ribbon Foundation
DES MOINES, IA (07/29/2013)(readMedia)-- The Iowa State Fair Blue Ribbon Foundation and Cookies Food Products are pleased to announce the recipients of the Iowan of the Day award for the 2013 Iowa State Fair.
Each winner will receive a special day of perks at the Iowa State Fair. Along with a one night's stay at the Downtown Des Moines Marriott, they will each receive a cash prize, grandstand tickets and use of the Iowan of the Day golf cart. There will also be a recognition ceremony on their day at 2:30 p.m. on the Anne and Bill Riley Stage.
The Blue Ribbon Foundation began the Iowan of the Day award in 1997 to honor those Iowans who have truly made a difference in their communities. This year, the judges reviewed hundreds of nominations and selected those that demonstrate integrity, Iowa pride, hard work and dedication.
"We are pleased to recognize these outstanding individuals as Iowans of the Day," said John Putney, Executive Director of the Blue Ribbon Foundation. "Their volunteerism, dedication and service to their community and the state of Iowa make each one deserving of this honor."
The 2013 Iowan of the Day recipients are:
Cole Mace of Estherville
Steve Leinen of Panama
Sharon Juon of Waterloo
Dean Kluss of Clarion
Keith Sash of Gladbrook
Shirley Stout Frederiksen of Chariton
Beth Titman of Boone
Paul Venner of Breda
Jack Finneseth of Jefferson
Ellen Lemke of Bedford
The Blue Ribbon Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization. Since 1993, the Foundation has generated more than $95 million for renovations and improvements to the Iowa State Fairgrounds.
Tags See All Tags