- Download GibbsCAM 2013 64-bit
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Smoke 2013 MAC
- Buy Cheap Symantec PCAnywhere 12.5
- Discount - Photoshop CC For Dummies
- Buy ElcomSoft Advanced Office Password Breaker 1.40 (en)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2015 (32-bit) (en,es,fr,it,ko,ru,zh)
- Buy VMware Fusion 5 MAC (en)
- 99.95$ Microsoft Office 2010 Standard with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Nik Software HDR Efex Pro (en)
- Buy OEM Alien Skin Blow Up 3
- Buy Cheap Roxio Creator 2010 Pro
|THE 2013 DMACC MID-AMERICAN WINE COMPETITION AWARDS 66 GOLD MEDALS!|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Jennifer Mital|
|Wednesday, 17 July 2013 14:55|
The Quad Cities' own Creekside Vineyards Winery of Preemption, Illinois, received 1 Gold medal, 1 Silver medal and 1 Bronze medal in the seventh Annual Mid-American Wine Competition held at the Des Moines Area Community College campus in Ankeny, IA.
“The quality of Midwestern wines continues to improve,” said Bob Foster, Director of the Mid-American Wine Competition (MAWC). These are high quality wines that wine lovers should seek out and try.”
The competition was held July 12-14 and included wines from 14 Midwestern states.
Professional wine judges from throughout the United States awarded 66 Gold medals, 155 Silver medals, and 188 Bronze medals. Full results can be found at www.midamericanwine.org.
“This marks the seventh consecutive year of the MAWC and we have had the distinction of watching the local wine industry develop into a great representation of our region,” said Chief Judge Doug Frost of Kansas City. “The wine industry throughout the Midwest has evolved into tourist destinations, where wine enthusiasts visit local wineries. This helps the local economy and area wine industry.”
The judges were selected by Frost, who has earned both the coveted Master of Wine degree and the Master Sommelier title. The judges, who have over 200 years of cumulative experience, are experts in wine production, service and distribution.
“We’ve added a new component following the wine competition this year,” said MAWC Director Bob Foster. “A fund-raiser for the American Heart Association titled “Affair of the Heart” was held where wine enthusiasts could sample some of the award winning wines from the 2013 Mid-American Wine Competition.”
Tags See All Tags