- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Designing a Book
- Buy Avnex Voice Changer Software Diamond Edition 6.0.34 (en)
- Discount - Steinberg Cubase 4
- Buy Cheap Video with Adobe Flash CS4 Professional Studio Techniques
- Buy OEM proDAD ReSpeedr 1 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Frischluft Flair for AE and PrPro
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Automotive 2014
- Buy CodeGear Delphi For PHP 1.0 (en)
- Buy Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography? Lenses (en)
- 199.95$ Apple Final Cut Studio 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Photoshop Top Secret (en)
- Buy Cheap Ashampoo Uninstaller 3
|The 5 Steps to Wowing Your Lady on Valentine’s Day|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Monday, 28 January 2013 16:33|
How will your 2013 Valentine’s Day be remembered? Good, bad, or, worse yet – indifferent!?
Fear not – there is a way of attaining the best outcome this Feb. 14, which is just around the corner.
Sadly, there are too many women – both single and attached – that feel especially lonely during this time of year. If you’re responsible for the romance in a woman’s life, you want to treat her right. Roses, a candle-lit dinner with atmospheric music and perhaps a post-dinner drive along Beach Avenue are sufficient details to cover the norm. These basics show your special lady that you are at least trying … But how does one go about WOWing her?
No matter what she might say, dressing down the holiday, like staying home and ordering your sweet heart’s favorite topping for takeout pizza, simply will not do.
While many men will not grasp the seemingly arbitrary importance of a typically frigid mid-February evening, the important thing to remember is you don’t have to. It’s not about you; it’s about her, and this is the only idea you need to keep in mind.
As a relationship expert and chef with two published books on relationships and one on recipes, I recommend creating a lasting memory with new and novel ideas. The brain’s feel-good “love” chemical – oxytocine – usually increases when women are presented with novel activities, beyond those established and preferred routines, according to recent studies.
Abandon old traditions and do something to sweep her off her feet with these five steps:
But that’s not all – after the meal, take her by the hand, walk her to the living room and sit her down. Bring out the boxed chocolate, go on one knee and tell her, “This is for you,” or, “You make me feel whole,” or, “You are the most beautiful woman in the world and I love you.”
Overkill? – Not at all. Remember, you don’t have to know why this works, but only that it does work.
About Ernest Quansah
Ernest Quansah (www.
Tags See All Tags