- Buy Adobe Visual Communicator 3 (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium
- Download Divergent media ClipWrap 2 MAC
- 399.95$ Luxion KeyShot Pro 4 + Animation + KeyShotVR cheap oem
- Download Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5
- Download Paragon Drive Backup Professional 8.5
- Download Apple Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard Server
- Buy OEM EPLAN Electric P8 (32-bit)
- 39.95$ Adobe Premiere Elements 8 cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Enhancing a Landscape Photo with Lightroom (en)
- Discount - Xilisoft ISO Burner
- 219.95$ Autodesk Navisworks Simulate 2011 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (64-bit)
- Buy OEM BinaryFruit DriveDX 1.2 MAC
|The Affordable Care Act: Real Help for Real Rural People|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Elisha Smith|
|Monday, 14 May 2012 15:07|
Report examines how many rural Americans benefit from provisions of the Affordable Care Act
Lyons, Nebraska - On Tuesday, May 15, 2012, the Center for Rural Affairs will release a new report entitled, The Affordable Care Act: Real Help for Real Rural People, the report documents findings about how many Americans have used or benefited from particular provisions of the Affordable Care Act.
Where possible, the report also estimates how many rural residents and families have used or benefited from Affordable Care Act provisions. These estimates on rural participation are unique to this report, extrapolating rural participation from general public participation data and, thereby, demonstrating the importance of these provisions to America’s rural communities.
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act was signed into law on March 23, 2010. Since then numerous provisions have gone into effect or been implemented that impact health insurance coverage and provide new health care benefits for millions of Americans.
Note: Some individuals will qualify for more than one provision
Tags See All Tags