- Buy Alien Skin Snap Art 3 MAC (en)
- Buy Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy Lynda.com - CSS Gradients (en)
- Discount - Sage ACT Premium 2011 (32 bit)
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Advanced HTML5 Training MAC
- 359.95$ GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 13 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap I.R.I.S. Readiris 11 Pro
- Buy Cheap Adobe Muse CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy IMSI TurboFLOORPLAN Landscape and Deck 12 (en)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2014 (32-bit) (en)
- Discount - GRAHL PDF Annotator 2
|The Amy Helpenstell Foundation: $331,500 awarded in Grants – a Foundation Record|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Natalie Anderson|
|Wednesday, 10 October 2012 07:33|
October 9, 2012
ROCK ISLAND, Illinois – Twenty-four area nonprofit organizations will be awarded $331,500 on Wednesday, October 10th during The Amy Helpenstell Foundation’s Fall Grant Reception at 8:30 a.m. at The iWireless Center in Moline. This is the largest amount of funding awarded by the Foundation in a single grant cycle.
The Amy Helpenstell Foundation promotes awareness, understanding, diagnosis and treatment of eating disorders in the greater Quad Cities area. Amy Helpenstell passed away in 2003 from complications related to an eating disorder. Ms. Helpenstell created the Foundation through her estate to support causes related to health, education, youth development, community development and cultural activities within a 60-mile radius of Rock Island, where she lived and worked.
“Amy’s Foundation has given nearly $3.6 million back to the community since 2005, all to causes that she cared about very much,” said Franz “Bud” Helpenstell, Amy’s father and President of The Amy Helpenstell Foundation. “With the full impact of state cutbacks to nonprofits being especially noticeable now, we are happy to support these organizations in every way we can. The important work they do can be felt in the lives of real people every day.”
The Fall Grant recipients and the programs that received funding include:
For more information about The Amy Helpenstell Foundation, visit www.amyhelpenstell.org or
call 563-326-2840. The Amy Helpenstell Foundation is administered by the Community
Foundation of the Great River Bend.
Tags See All Tags