- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2012 (64-bit) (de,fr,it,ja)
- Buy Mariner Write 3 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5.5 MAC
- 199.95$ Red Giant Effects Suite 11 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Smoke 2012 MAC
- Discount - Apple Final Cut Studio 3 MAC
- Buy Acronis True Image Home 2010 (en,fr,de,es)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2015 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Showcase 2012 (64-bit)
- 149.95$ Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter (64 bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap BeLight Software Swift Publisher 2 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection MAC
|The annual “Bikes for Brains” bike give away is scheduled for TODAY....Monday, December 19th at the Martin Luther King Center in Rock Island.|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by M. McNeil|
|Tuesday, 20 December 2011 16:09|
Organizers of the annual bike giveaway met their fundraising goal and 167 children will receive their Christmas wish--their first bike and helmet. This is the most bikes given away in a single day since the volunteer group began this effort about a decade ago. No child who put a bike on their Christmas list has been disappointed....thanks to this program.
The children and their parents will be able to pick up their bikes beginning at noon at the MLK Center (639 9th Street Rock Island). The media is invited to attend this joyous event and interview children as they get their first-ever bike, helmet, gently used books, as well as watch a puppet show explaining the importance of wearing a helmet and preventing brain injuries. Volunteers with The Pilot Club of Moline will do their popular the puppet shows.
Available for interviews are the project leadership team: Steve Depron with Bike ‘N Hike, Sandy Seeley-Copley with Queens Parlour, Sheila Burns with the ROE and Mary Maland with the Pilot Club of Moline.
WHO: “Bikes for Brains” leadership team and recipients
WHAT: Bike give away
WHERE: Martin Luther King Center (639 9th Street Rock Island)
WHEN: Monday, December 19th at noon
Tags See All Tags