- 149.95$ VMware Workstation 6.5 ACE cheap oem
- Buy OEM Fidelity Media MegaSeg Pro 5 MAC
- Buy OEM dtSearch Desktop 7
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2014 (32-bit)
- Discount - Adobe InCopy CS5
- Buy Cheap Chief Architect Premier X6
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Architecture 2009
- Buy Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 (en,de,fr,ja,nl,it,ko,pt,es,sv)
- Download Nik Software Color Efex Pro 3 MAC
- 9.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS4 Studio Techniques cheap oem
- Buy OEM Smith Micro Poser Pro 2014 MAC
|The annual “Bikes for Brains” bike give away is scheduled for TODAY....Monday, December 19th at the Martin Luther King Center in Rock Island.|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by M. McNeil|
|Tuesday, 20 December 2011 16:09|
Organizers of the annual bike giveaway met their fundraising goal and 167 children will receive their Christmas wish--their first bike and helmet. This is the most bikes given away in a single day since the volunteer group began this effort about a decade ago. No child who put a bike on their Christmas list has been disappointed....thanks to this program.
The children and their parents will be able to pick up their bikes beginning at noon at the MLK Center (639 9th Street Rock Island). The media is invited to attend this joyous event and interview children as they get their first-ever bike, helmet, gently used books, as well as watch a puppet show explaining the importance of wearing a helmet and preventing brain injuries. Volunteers with The Pilot Club of Moline will do their popular the puppet shows.
Available for interviews are the project leadership team: Steve Depron with Bike ‘N Hike, Sandy Seeley-Copley with Queens Parlour, Sheila Burns with the ROE and Mary Maland with the Pilot Club of Moline.
WHO: “Bikes for Brains” leadership team and recipients
WHAT: Bike give away
WHERE: Martin Luther King Center (639 9th Street Rock Island)
WHEN: Monday, December 19th at noon
Tags See All Tags