- Buy The Adobe Photoshop CS4 Book for Digital Photographers (en)
- Buy OEM ModelRight Professional 3.0
- Buy OEM Imagineer Systems mocha Pro v3.1
- Buy OEM Nikon Capture NX 2.4.5 MAC
- Buy OEM Roxio Easy Media Creator Suite 9
- Buy OEM Boris Red 5 (64-bit)
- Discount - Autodesk Mudbox 2012 MAC
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS4 Studio Techniques (en)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium Student and Teacher Edition MAC (en,de,es,fr,it,ja)
- Buy Altova Umodel Enterprise 2009 (en)
- Buy Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 Classroom in a Book (en)
|The Arc of the Quad Cities Area will hold a Ribbon Cutting & Dedication Ceremony of its new group home.|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Maureen Dickinson|
|Thursday, 18 October 2012 07:47|
WHO: Individuals served, staff, board members, organization members and family of individuals
served will be in attendance. The Arc’s Board of Directors, Staff, and Quad Cities
Chamber representatives will conduct the ceremony. Mayor John Thodos and
Alderman Gary Almblade of the City of East Moline have been invited, as well as
project contractors. The event is by invitation only and is open to the media.
WHAT: Ribbon Cutting and Dedication Ceremony celebrating the licensing of The Arc’s newest
Community Integrated Living Arrangement (CILA group home). Additionally the
home will be dedicated and named the “LaSalle House,” in grateful memory of
Manita LaSalle, lifelong Moline resident and special friend of The Arc. A reception
offering light refreshments will follow.
WHEN: Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Publicly announcing this major program expansion of The Arc’s residential services.
4013/4015 Kennedy Drive
East Moline, Illinois
The Arc of the Quad Cities Area serves more than 300 individuals with intellectual and other
disabilities. Programs foster the highest degree of independence possible, offering residential
services, developmental and vocational skills training, supported employment, and respite
care. From its humble beginnings in the home of a privately-hired teacher in 1952, The Arc has
evolved to a $13.5 million non-profit which employs a staff of more than 250.
The Arc is a CARF-accredited organization and a United Way partner agency.
The Arc of the Quad Cities Area
4016 9th Street
Rock Island, IL 61201
309-786-6474 – www.arcqca.org
Tags See All Tags