- 29.95$ Paragon CampTune 8 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Thegrideon Access Password Professional 2.0
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium
- 59.95$ Omni Group OmniGraffle 5 Professional MAC cheap oem
- Buy Eset Smart Security 5 (64-bit) (en)
- Discount - Nik Software Sharpener Pro 3 MAC
- Discount - ARTS PDF Split Pro
- Buy Cheap Nero 11 Platinum
- Download ACDSee Pro 2
- 69.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Efreesky Magic Utilities 2008
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD 2008 (32 bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - HTML5: Messaging And Communications In Depth (en)
|The Artist in You Art Exhibition|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Dawn Wohlford-Metallo|
|Monday, 11 July 2011 13:40|
WHERE: Quad City Arts Center Gallery, Rock Island
EXHIBITION DATES: July 15- August 26, 2011
RECEPTION: Friday, July 15, 7-9 pm
From July15 through August 26, 2011 Quad City Arts presents “The Artist in You Group Exhibition.” The public is cordially invited to attend the opening reception on July15th from 7-9 pm at Quad City Arts’ Rock Island Gallery. The reception is free and open to the public.
“The Artist in You” is the 4th biennial exhibition for emerging and accomplished artists living within a 250-mile radius of the Quad Cities. 28 artists were chosen to be part of this group exhibit, presenting a total of 37 works of art. Quad City Arts received 96 entries for the competition for which each artist received a written constructive critique of their submission by a panel of three outside jurors, all professional artists. Awards will be announced and awarded at 8 pm on July 15th during the opening reception.
The Quad City Arts Center Gallery is located at 1715 Second Avenue in the Arts and Entertainment District of Rock Island. Gallery hours are Tuesday-Friday 10 a.m.-5 p.m. and Saturday 11 a.m.–5 p.m. All Quad City Arts programs are funded in part by Festival of Trees; Quad City Arts Partners; and operating grants from the Illinois Arts Council, a state agency; and the Iowa Arts Council, a division of the Department of Cultural Affairs. Quad City Arts is a nonprofit local arts agency dedicated to the growth and vitality of the Quad City region through the presentation, development and celebration of the arts and humanities. For more information, contact Dawn Wohlford-Metallo 309-793-1213X108.
Tags See All Tags