- Buy OEM Lynda.com - CSS Positioning Best Practices
- Buy MathWorks MatLab R2009b (64-bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Thegrideon Access Password Professional 2.0
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Avid Pro Tools 10
- 79.95$ Mindjet MindManager 8 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D Land Desktop Companion 2009
- 9.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Kigo Video Converter Pro MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Pinnacle Studio 16 Ultimate
- 29.95$ Avnex Voice Changer Software Diamond Edition 6.0.34 cheap oem
- Buy Word 2010 For Dummies (en)
- Buy Adobe Edge Animate CC (Full LifeTime License) (en,de,es,fr,it,ja)
|The Beggarmen in Concert at Riverside Theatre - special youth/student tickets added|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Sarah Burnett|
|Monday, 10 October 2011 15:32|
October 5, 2011 – Iowa City, IA
Get in the mood for The Cripple of Inishmaan at Riverside Theatre with one of the region’s best Irish musical ensembles, The Beggarmen, on Saturday, October 15, at 7:30 p.m. at Riverside Theatre.
All music featured in Riverside Theatre’s upcoming production of The Cripple of Inishmaan will be provided by The Beggarmen.
Since their first performance at a small pub in Iowa, The Beggarmen has gone on to headline folk festivals and concert halls throughout the Midwest, greeting audiences with their unique style of Irish music.
Original founding member Brad Pouleson (vocals, low and high whistles, uilleann pipes, and mandolin) is joined by veteran Celtic/folk guitarist and singer Keith Reins, renowned fiddler and singer Tara Dutcher and Joe Dutcher on bodhran, Irish flute, and vocals.
Also appearing at the concert will be world class Irish step dancer Taylor J. Best, who is a student at the University of Iowa.
Tickets for the concert are $20 and youth/student tickets are $15 with ID. Tickets can be ordered through the Riverside Theatre Box Office at 213 N. Gilbert St., (319) 338-7672 or purchased at the door the night of the concert.
All proceeds from the event to benefit Riverside Theatre.
Tags See All Tags