- Discount - Lynda.com - AJAX Essential Training
- Buy Switching to the Mac: The Missing Manual, Lion Edition (en)
- Buy OEM AutoCAD 2007 For Dummies
- Download Lynda.com - V-Ray 2 0 for 3DS Max Essential Training
- Buy Autodesk Mudbox 2012 MAC (en,fr,de,ja)
- Buy OEM Pinnacle Studio 14 Ultimate Collection
- Buy OEM ABest MPEG VCD DVD Video Converter
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2010 (32 bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe ColdFusion 9 Enterprise edition MAC (32-bit)
- Download Ashampoo Uninstaller 3
- Discount - Adobe Captivate 5 MAC
|The Beggarmen in Concert at Riverside Theatre|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by Sarah Burnett|
|Monday, 03 October 2011 10:56|
September 27, 2011 – Iowa City, IA
Get in the mood for The Cripple of Inishmaan at Riverside Theatre with one of the region’s best Irish musical ensembles, The Beggarmen, on Saturday, October 15, at 7:30 p.m. at Riverside Theatre.
All music featured in Riverside Theatre’s upcoming production of The Cripple of Inishmaan will be provided by The Beggarmen.
Since their first performance at a small pub in Iowa, The Beggarmen has gone on to headline folk festivals and concert halls throughout the Midwest, greeting audiences with their unique style of Irish music.
Original founding member Brad Pouleson (vocals, low and high whistles, uilleann pipes, and mandolin) is joined by veteran Celtic/folk guitarist and singer Keith Reins, renowned fiddler and singer Tara Dutcher and Joe Dutcher on bodhran, Irish flue, and vocals.
Also appearing at the concert will be world class Irish step dancer Taylor J. Best, who is a student at the University of Iowa.
Tickets for the concert are $20 and can be ordered through the Riverside Theatre Box Office at 213 N. Gilbert St., (319) 338-7672 or purchased at the door the night of the concert.All proceeds from the event to benefit Riverside Theatre.
Tags See All Tags