- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - PostgreSQL 9 with PHP Essential Training
- Buy Adobe RoboHelp 9 (en,fr,de,ja)
- Buy OEM Mac OS X Snow Leopard Just the Steps For Dummies
- 149.95$ ARTS PDF Split Pro cheap oem
- 19.95$ Uniblue SpeedUpMyPC 2009 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (64-bit)
- 9.95$ Photoshop Elements 9: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- 399.95$ Alibre Design Expert 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- 59.95$ Adobe Contribute CS4 MAC cheap oem
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2015 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (32-bit)
- 309.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
|“The Biggest Shedder” Pet Weight Loss Contest Launched|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by James P. Judge|
|Wednesday, 23 January 2013 14:07|
National competition helps growing population of obese pets shed pounds and be healthy
Step 1) Pet owners are encouraged to take their pet to their family veterinarian to see if their pets are indeed overweight, determine how much they may need to lose, come up with a plan to lose the weight and figure out a realistic goal to reach by the contest end date of June 14.
The grand prize for the contest will be one-year worth of Hill’s pet food for the winning pet and an iPad provided by Trupanion Pet Insurance for the owner. Additional prizes for progress weigh-ins will be provided by Pfizer Animal Health.
Formed in 2008, BluePearl Veterinary Partners is headquartered in Tampa, Fla., and employs more than 1,200 people including approximately 250 veterinarians. BluePearl hospitals are referral-only and don’t provide primary care. Most BluePearl hospitals offer 24-hour emergency care services. BluePearl is one of the world’s principal providers of approved veterinary residency and internship educational programs. BluePearl also participates in and conducts clinical trials to study the effectiveness of new drugs and treatments, which give clients access to cutting-edge medicine not yet commercially available and improves the quality of care delivered to our patients.
Tags See All Tags