- Buy Cheap Adobe InDesign CS3
- Discount - ABest Video to AVI MPEG VCD DVD Converter
- Discount - Autodesk 3Ds Max Design 2010
- Buy Adobe SoundBooth CS4 MAC (de,en,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
- Discount - Microsoft Office Professional 2013
- Buy Cheap Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 9
- Buy OEM Adobe Dreamweaver CS5
- 39.95$ Sony CD Architect 5.2 cheap oem
- 399.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2009 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Fireworks CS4 Essential Training
- 169.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium Student And Teacher Edition cheap oem
- Buy PowerPoint 2010 All-in-One For Dummies (en)
|“The Biggest Shedder” Pet Weight Loss Contest Launched|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by James P. Judge|
|Wednesday, 23 January 2013 14:07|
National competition helps growing population of obese pets shed pounds and be healthy
Step 1) Pet owners are encouraged to take their pet to their family veterinarian to see if their pets are indeed overweight, determine how much they may need to lose, come up with a plan to lose the weight and figure out a realistic goal to reach by the contest end date of June 14.
The grand prize for the contest will be one-year worth of Hill’s pet food for the winning pet and an iPad provided by Trupanion Pet Insurance for the owner. Additional prizes for progress weigh-ins will be provided by Pfizer Animal Health.
Formed in 2008, BluePearl Veterinary Partners is headquartered in Tampa, Fla., and employs more than 1,200 people including approximately 250 veterinarians. BluePearl hospitals are referral-only and don’t provide primary care. Most BluePearl hospitals offer 24-hour emergency care services. BluePearl is one of the world’s principal providers of approved veterinary residency and internship educational programs. BluePearl also participates in and conducts clinical trials to study the effectiveness of new drugs and treatments, which give clients access to cutting-edge medicine not yet commercially available and improves the quality of care delivered to our patients.
Tags See All Tags