- 49.95$ dtSearch Desktop 7 cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Datacenter R2 SP2 (32 bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Geometric CAMWorks 2014 64-bit
- Buy OEM 4Media DVD to PS3 Converter 5
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - CSS Animations
- Buy Lynda.com - SQL Server 2008 Essential Training (en)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Video and Animation with Adobe Photoshop
- 19.95$ GFI EventsManager 8.1 cheap oem
- Discount - BeLight Software Live Interior 3D Pro Edition MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Layer Effects (en)
- Buy OEM iA Writer MAC
|The Bill of Rights Institute Invests in Civics Teachers|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Rachel Gillespie|
|Monday, 27 February 2012 15:00|
Arlington, VA – This summer, the Bill of Rights Institute is partnering with the Foundation for Economic Education to host the Founders Fellowship: Civil Liberty, Commerce, and the Constitution. American History and Civics teachers from across the country are invited to apply. Selected Fellows will participate in an exclusive professional development program aimed at deepening their understanding and appreciation of the American Founding.
Participating teachers will convene in Washington, D.C. July 16-20, 2012 for a program that will expand their knowledge of the Constitution. During the program, participants will engage in lectures with constitutional scholars, discussions with fellow teachers, and scholar-led visits to historic sites including Mount Vernon, Gunston Hall, and a monument tour.
In order to prepare for the program, Fellows will complete readings about our Founding exploring the question “How did the Founders define liberty?” Attending teachers will receive a certificate for 25 contact hours.
Fellows will be selected based upon their leadership in their classroom and profession and dedication to educating their students about the connections between politics and economics in America.
Teachers must apply online by March 26, 2012. More information and an application can be found at www.BillofRightsInstitute.org/
The Founders Fellowship Program is made possible through partnership with the Foundation for Economic Education.
# # #
ABOUT THE FOUNDATION FOR ECONOMIC EDUCATION
ABOUT THE BILL OF RIGHTS INSTITUTE
Tags See All Tags