- Download Autodesk Softimage 2014
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Advanced Revit Structure 2014 Training MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office InfoPath 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Filipino (Level 1, 2 Set)
- Buy Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe CC Master Collection MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Altova SemanticWorks 2009 (en)
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Irish (Level 1) MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Dreamweaver CS6
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Italian (Level 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 Set)
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Russian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Discount - Microsoft Office Home & Business 2013
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Google Analytics Essential Training
|THE BON-TON STORES, INC.COMMUNITY DAY EVENT HELPS LOCAL NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Christine Hojnacki|
|Friday, 18 February 2011 11:54|
MILWAUKEE, Wisc. (February 17, 2011) – Local nonprofit organizations are participating in a unique fundraising opportunity with their local Bergner’s, Bon-Ton, Boston Store, Carson Pirie Scott, Elder-Beerman, Herberger’s, Younkers and Parisian stores. Everyone can take advantage of the saving and at the same time supporting their community by buying a $5 coupon booklet from a participating organization or at the store on Saturday, February 26, 2011. Stores open early at 7 am providing an opportunity for local 501C3 organizations, schools and churches to sell booklets at the store to earn funding needed to support their mission.
Groups selling the booklets keep 100% of the $5 price. Each booklet contains special savings coupons valid on regular and sale price merchandise on Community Day. Last February, this event helped non-profits raise nearly $4 million.
Organizations will continue selling booklets through Saturday, February 26. For a $5 donation, purchasers get a $10 off coupon, valid on an item of $10 or more, a 30% off early bird coupon that is valid until 10 a.m., a 20% off shopping pass to use over and over on almost everything in the store, plus special bonus items.
“We encourage the community to support their local participating groups on Community Day.” stated Bud Bergren, president and chief executive officer for The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc., “We have made it easy by giving customers shopping discounts including a $10 coupon for every $5 donated. Our customers and community partners find great value in this fundraising event.”
Customers do not need to purchase a booklet to shop on Community Day. Hundreds of door buster items will be available from 7am-1pm as well as other great offers throughout the store.
The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. operates 275 stores, including 11 furniture galleries, in 23 states in the Northeast, Midwest and upper Great Plains under the Bon-Ton, Bergner’s, Boston Store, Carson Pirie Scott, Elder-Beerman, Herberger’s and Younkers nameplates and, under the Parisian nameplate, stores in the Detroit, Michigan area. The stores offer a broad assortment of brand-name fashion apparel and accessories for women, men and children, as well as cosmetics and home furnishings. The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc is an active and positive participant in the communities that it serves. The Community Day Event is a long standing charitable partnership the Company developed to support and build strong communities.
# # #
Tags See All Tags