- Buy Autodesk Alias Design 2012 (32-bit) (en)
- Download Microsoft Office 2007 Ultimate
- 319.95$ Autodesk AutoCad Civil 3D 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Roxio Toast 10 Titanium MAC
- Discount - Lynda.com - Wedding Photography for Everyone: Bridal Portraits
- Buy Corel Painter X (en)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD 2010
- Buy NewTek LightWave 3D 9 (en)
- 299.95$ Avid Media Composer 6 (64 bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Cakewalk Sonar 8 Producer Edition
|The Bucktown Revue Thanksgiving show: Don't miss tonight's show|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by Scott Tunnicliff|
|Friday, 15 November 2013 14:56|
The Bucktown Revue returns to the Nighswander Junior Theatre 7 tonight, Friday, Nov. 15, with a festive Thanksgiving show.
The November show features another installment of the Pleasant Valley Hillbillies. Also, the Pleasant Valley Ladies Guild will make an encouraging and helpful presentation on Thanksgiving dinner dos and don'ts.
Guests include The Ripplers, a favorite folk band at Bucktown; Paul Holzworth with some Yogi Yorgesson songs; the Possible Side Effects quartet; and the "poetry" of Dick Sabbe. Also making a special appearance will be Lady Klutho and the Bucktown Chamber Orchestra.
Also on the playbill are the usual suspects, including the Barley House Band (celtic music), Milltown (bluegrass), pianist Jonathan Turner, singer Korah Winn, Wenonah Allen, Bill "Baxter" Klutho and Linda "Granny" Shoesmith. Scott Tunnicliff is the master of ceremonies.
The Bucktown Revue is an old-fashioned radio variety program, performed live in front of an audience and recorded for webcast. In the tradition of such radio programs as "A Prairie Home Companion" and "The Grand Ole Opry," the family-friendly Bucktown Revue celebrates Mississippi River Valley folk music and culture through a combination of music, storytelling, poetry and humor.
* * *
Catch up with past shows
The Bucktown Revue website features photos and recordings of all the shows. Drop by for a visit today! And be sure to sign up for email updates if you're not on the Bucktown mailing list.
Tags See All Tags