- Download Windows 7 Just the Steps For Dummies
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,zh)
- Download AutoCAD 2007 For Dummies
- Buy OEM SnagIt 11
- Buy Cheap VMware Fusion 3 MAC
- 69.95$ Adobe InCopy CS4 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter (64 bit) (en)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - C# Essential Training cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic with SP2 (64 bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended Student And Teacher Edition
- 9.95$ VMware Fusion 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Ashampoo Magical Snap 2
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2014 (64-bit) (de,en,es,it)
- Download Macpaw CleanMyMac
|The Chairman's Report|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by A.J. Spiker|
|Wednesday, 02 May 2012 12:22|
I hope everyone is enjoying the nice spring weather! We had a great week at the Republican Party of Iowa. Last Wednesday we had over 40 people attend our Chairman’s Lunch here at the headquarters. Unfortunately our original speakers Majority leader Upmeyer and House Speaker Paulsen were unavailable since they were busy battling the Democrats over the budget at the Capitol. Luckily Senator Zaun, Rep. Kaufman, and Agriculture Secretary Northy were able to join us for a great discussion about how we can continue to strengthen the Party this year.
Last Thursday I also had the opportunity to speak at the Green County GOP fundraiser. I want to thank Greene County GOP Chairman Roger Olhausen and co-chairman John Meyer for inviting me. I enjoyed meeting everyone in Greene County and it was great to see so many enthusiastic republicans.
Yesterday the Iowa Secretary of State released the latest voter registration numbers. I am pleased to report that we have increased our lead over the democrats! We now hold an almost 9,000 voter lead on the democrats in the state. The Republican Party will continue to reach out to disaffected democrats in the coming months and I am confident that this trend will only continue.
There is still time to get your tickets to the Lincoln Dinner! Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli, Obamacare’s greatest foe is our featured speaker. Cuccinelli was the first state Attorney General to file a legal challenge to Obamacare. Other speakers will include Governor Branstad, Lt. Governor Reynolds, Senator Grassley, Congressman Latham, and Congressman King. Because this falls on Cinco de Mayo, we will have a reception from 6-7 pm complete with a margarita and daiquiri bar and a live band. The event will be held at Vets Auditorium Ballroom and tickets cost $75. To purchase tickets please call 515-282-8105 or visit www.iowagop.org.
Chairman, Republican Party of Iowa
Tags See All Tags