- Buy Cheap Nuance PDF Converter Professional 7
- Buy Cheap BusyMac BusyCal MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Russian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Download Adobe Photoshop LightRoom 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Cyberlink PowerDirector 9 Ultra64
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Essentials
- Buy OEM Access 2010 For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Frischluft Fresh Curves for AE and PrPro
- Download Autodesk 3Ds Max 2008
- Buy Autodesk Inventor LT 2012 (64-bit) (en)
- 99.95$ Pixologic ZBrush 3 MAC cheap oem
|THE EAST MOLINE FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES NEW PROGRAM|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Linda Martin|
|Tuesday, 16 October 2012 09:35|
East Moine Mayor John Thodos will join representatives of the East Moline Foundation on Wednesday, October 17, 2012 to announce the kickoff of a new program to benefit the citizens of East Moline and the surrounding area. The announcement will begin at 10:00 a.m. outdoors at the Quarter in East Moline at the intersection of 7th Street and Beacon Harbor Parkway.
The Quarter is a residential/commercial development located along the riverfront at the western edge of East Moline.
In celebration of their one year anniversary, the East Moline Foundation will also announce the status of their fundraising efforts. One year ago tomorrow, the East Moline Foundation was officially unveiled to the community. Since then, the Board has initiated several fundraising activities, met with financial advisors , and added two new Board members. Today, the campaign continues. Donations to the East Moline Foundation may be mailed to: Bill Phares, P.O. Box 457, East Moline, Illinois 61244 or call (309) 796-0170.
In remarks made today, East Moline Foundation Board Chairman noted, “Hungry children will be fed, the poor will be housed, and the needy clothed, thanks to the many gifts that have been received, and those yet to come.”
Officers and members of the East Moline Foundation include: Doug Reynolds, Chairman, Bob Baecke, Vice Chairman, Bill Phares, Secretary-Treasurer, Pat VanBruwaene, and Larry Anderson.
Tags See All Tags