- Download Adobe Acrobat X Suite
- Buy OEM Photoshop CC: The Missing Manual
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Create an Interactive Homepage Marquee with jQuery
- Buy Cheap MathWorks MatLab R2012b
- 239.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Revit MEP Suite 2012 cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - CSS Fundamentals (en)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2013 (32 bit) (en,fr,cs)
- Discount - Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 Premium
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD 2009
- Buy OEM Adobe Illustrator CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CC MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Advanced Modeling in Revit Architecture
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies
|THE EAST MOLINE FOUNDATION MEETS FUND RAISING GOAL AND ANNOUNCES FIRST GRANTS|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Linda Martin|
|Tuesday, 17 June 2014 08:23|
On October 15, 2011, the East Moline Foundation was officially announced to the community. Since then, the East Moline Foundation Board has initiated several fundraising activities, met with financial advisors, held monthly Board meetings, and added several new Board members. They have also reached their fundraising goal of $250,000 in endowment funds and have actually surpassed the goal by almost $30,000. Members of the East Moline Board include: Doug Reynolds, Chairman; Bob Baecke, Vice Chairman; Bill Phares, Secretary/Treasurer and Board members Pat VanBruwaene, Larry Anderson, and Terry Brahm.
The Board of the East Moline Foundation has now met and approved the following grants to charitable organizations that benefit the citizens of East Moline and the surrounding area.
1. Black Hawk Area Education Center $2,256.00 - support of a handicapped accessible playground
2. Christ United Methodist Church $4,200.00 - fund meat distribution pilot program for 5 months
3. East Moline School District No. 37 $1,800.00 - provide funds for prospective college visits
4. East Moline/Silvis Soccer Club $3,000.00 - construction of a new soccer field
5. Our Lady of Grace Catholic School $2,500.00 - purchase of computers in computer lab
6. Salvation Army $1,600.00 - support summer day camp for low-income families
7. Supplemental Emergency Assistance Program (SEAP) $1,000.00 - assist East Moline households with short-term, emergency needs
8. Two Rivers YMCA $1,000.00 - support low-income kids in East Moline in summer program
9. Watertown Food Pantry $2,644.00 - support of food pantry
Donations to the East Moline Foundation may be mailed to: Bill Phares, P.O. Box 457, East Moline, Illinois 61244 or call (309)796-0170.
East Moline Foundation Board Chairman Doug Reynolds noted, “Hungry children will be fed, students will be inspired, and the needy clothed, thanks to the gifts that have been received, and those yet to come. We are grateful for the generosity of our neighbors that brings hope and a higher quality of life to many others in our community. ”
The East Moline Foundation, East Moline, Illinois founded in 2011, is affiliated with the Moline Foundation as a community foundation which provides grants to health, human services, education, workforce development, the arts and other charitable organizations which benefit the citizens of East Moline and the surrounding area, including the Quad Cities region. The East Moline Foundation receives and administers charitable gifts & works with citizens to achieve their dreams to improve the community.
Officers and members of the East Moline Foundation include: Doug Reynolds, Chairman, Bob Baecke, Vice Chairman, Bill Phares, Secretary-Treasurer, Pat VanBruwaene, Larry Anderson and Terry Brahm.
Tags See All Tags