- Buy Adobe Premiere Elements 9 (en,fr,de)
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise (64 bit)
- Buy OEM QuarkXPress 7.3 Passport
- 99.95$ Nuance OmniPage Professional 17 cheap oem
- 9.95$ Excel 2010 For Dummies Quick Reference cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Marketcircle Billings 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Pro CS3
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Microsoft Office 2010 Standard with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- Buy OEM Xilisoft DVD Ripper Ultimate 5
- Buy OEM Futuremark 3DMark Vantage Professional
- Buy DropDMG 3.2 MAC (en)
- Buy Right Hemisphere Deep Exploration CAD Edition 6.5 (en)
|The Energy Professionals Association Conference to Address Energy Market Challenges, Opportunities|
|News Releases - Science & Technology|
|Written by Aaron Cook|
|Wednesday, 02 October 2013 12:54|
DALLAS – Oct 2, 2013 – The Energy Professionals Association (TEPA), a non-profit organization 501 (c)(6) committed to upholding the integrity of the deregulated retail energy market, has announced that it will host its annual conference on November 13-14, 2013, at the Hotel ZaZa - Dallas. More than 300 of the nation’s top brokers, providers, executives, thought-leaders and policymakers will attend the conference to discuss opportunities and challenges facing the energy procurement industry.
“Our annual conference plays an important role in the health of the retail energy market,” said Michael Harris, president of TEPA. “Energy procurement is continually evolving based on a host of market variables. Our TEPA conference creates a critical common ground for energy providers and brokers to meet and identify the challenges and opportunities that will make working with REPs easier for consumers. Part of the conference will include the presentation of important research related to the availability, reliability, sustainability and profitability of the market.”
The 2013 conference will feature presentations by recognized experts from the Texas legislature, private energy sector, leading brokers and representatives from the retail energy sector. This year’s conference will also introduce a new breakout session, “Energy 101” for new brokers. This breakout session will help new brokers understand how the energy market functions, as well as the importance of following ethical standards when representing buyers and providers during an energy procurement deal.
“This year TEPA has taken its first steps to become a national organization,” said Harris. “In August, we met with brokers and providers in the Northeast to introduce them to TEPA. As a result, we’ve created our first national chapter outside of Texas. The new Northeast TEPA Board will be announced during our annual conference.”
The 2012 conference will feature exciting social events in addition to hosting some of the industry’s most dynamic speakers. Registration is $300-$350 per person; group rates may apply. Those interested in attending can register online by clicking the link. More information about the 2013 annual TEPA Conference can be found at www.tepaUSA.org.
Tags See All Tags