- Discount - Roxio Toast 9 Titanium MAC
- Buy Cheap Parallels Desktop 7 MAC
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk SketchBook Designer 2012 MAC
- Discount - Access 2010 For Dummies
- Download Microsoft Project Professional 2013
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Powerpoint 2007
- Buy Cheap Altova DiffDog 2009
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium MAC
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy OEM Autodesk Autocad Architecture 2009
|The Faithful Pilot Café & Spirits launches a new Winter/Winter Menu|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Emily Hudson|
|Tuesday, 11 February 2014 09:30|
Owner/Executive Chef Robert Day has created a new Winter/Winter Menu; the theme of this menu is “For You, To Share, For Me”. Chef Robert says, “I think people are looking for a dining experience not only to be affordable, but have lots of different options. I wanted flavors that reminded me of my grandma and my
childhood while developing them into now, with The Faithful Pilot standards.”
The menu launches Tuesday, February 11th at 6:00 p.m.
“I want this menu to be about friends and family or an intimate dinner for two on an anniversary. This menu is what each guest makes it, and at a price point we have never done before.”
Chef Robert’s theme of For You, To Share, and For Me, is based on a Spanish version of tapas, but with an American comfort food, Faithful Pilot feel. Each section of the menu can be eaten as one course or seven, it is entirely up to the guests. From Frog Legs and Chicken & Dumplings to classic entrees of Filet, Lamb, and Salmon.
Chef Robert is using his skill, technique, using local purveyors and pushing the comfort food, share plate envelope.
The Faithful Pilot is located in downtown LeClaire and is open Monday – Saturday at 5p.m.
Tags See All Tags