- Download Adobe Audition CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy OEM Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition MAC (32-bit)
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Italian (Level 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Discount - ABest Video to RM RMVB WMV Converter
- Buy Cheap Adobe Fireworks CS5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 MAC
- Buy Adobe Flex Builder Professional 3 MAC (en)
- Buy Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS6 New Features (en)
- Discount - Microsoft Office 2007 For Seniors For Dummies
- 79.95$ Adobe InDesign CS4 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 5.1
- Buy OEM Alibre Design Expert 2012 (32-bit)
|The First Ever Children's Book Featuring WQAD-Meteorologist Terry Swails Is Now Available!|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Terry Swails|
|Monday, 24 October 2011 15:34|
The book written by Carolyn S. Wettstone, (a former award winning QC area television anchor) features “Little” Terry Swails. "Little Terry" and his passion for weather and tornadoes comes to life in a magical action-packed adventure entitled "All I Want For Christmas Is To See A Tornado!" It is a heartwarming tale of a young boy and his dream to see first hand the beauty and majesty of one of nature's most awe-inspiring storms. Children will ride along with "Little Terry" as he and Santa Claus set out for the Great Plains for an unforgettable experience that changes "Little Terry" forever. The book is also paired with a Terry Swails' Bobble Head who is holding a tornado and will agree with any forecast you give! The book is beautifully illustrated by Quad City native Leo Kelley.
While teaching children about how to safely chase tornadoes, the book is also benefiting local kids this holiday season. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of the book will go toward Genesis Health Systems Flu Free Clinic to provide free flu shots for kids.
This is the second book for Wettstone who co-authored "Un-Natural Disasters: Iowa's E-F 5 Tornado and the Historic Floods of 2008" with Swails published in 2008. Swails is also the author of "Superstorms: Extreme Weather in the Heart of the Heartland" published in 2004. Both Swails and Wettstone are storm chasers and most recently followed Hurricane Irene to New York City witnessing her coming ashore onConey Island in August 2011. They have also chased tornadoes and in 2010 came up against an EF 3 inOklahoma.
Tags See All Tags