- Discount - Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe
- Discount - ESRI ArcGIS for Desktop 10.2
- Download Lynda.com - Enhancing a Travel Photo with Photoshop and Lightroom
- Buy Omni Group OmniGraffle 5 Professional MAC (en)
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Essentials
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor Professional Suite 2010 (32 bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2014 (32-bit)
- Discount - Knoll Light Factory for Photoshop 3 MAC
- Buy Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy Infinite Skills - Advanced HTML5 Training (en)
- Download Paragon NTFS 8 MAC
- Buy Avid Media Composer 5 MAC (en)
- 79.95$ Steinberg Halion 3 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - CSS3 First Look
|The First Ever Children's Book Featuring WQAD-Meteorologist Terry Swails Is Now Available!|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Terry Swails|
|Monday, 24 October 2011 15:34|
The book written by Carolyn S. Wettstone, (a former award winning QC area television anchor) features “Little” Terry Swails. "Little Terry" and his passion for weather and tornadoes comes to life in a magical action-packed adventure entitled "All I Want For Christmas Is To See A Tornado!" It is a heartwarming tale of a young boy and his dream to see first hand the beauty and majesty of one of nature's most awe-inspiring storms. Children will ride along with "Little Terry" as he and Santa Claus set out for the Great Plains for an unforgettable experience that changes "Little Terry" forever. The book is also paired with a Terry Swails' Bobble Head who is holding a tornado and will agree with any forecast you give! The book is beautifully illustrated by Quad City native Leo Kelley.
While teaching children about how to safely chase tornadoes, the book is also benefiting local kids this holiday season. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of the book will go toward Genesis Health Systems Flu Free Clinic to provide free flu shots for kids.
This is the second book for Wettstone who co-authored "Un-Natural Disasters: Iowa's E-F 5 Tornado and the Historic Floods of 2008" with Swails published in 2008. Swails is also the author of "Superstorms: Extreme Weather in the Heart of the Heartland" published in 2004. Both Swails and Wettstone are storm chasers and most recently followed Hurricane Irene to New York City witnessing her coming ashore onConey Island in August 2011. They have also chased tornadoes and in 2010 came up against an EF 3 inOklahoma.
Tags See All Tags