- Buy Mac OS X Snow Leopard Just the Steps For Dummies (en)
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Acrobat XI
- Buy iSkysoft iMedia Converter 2 Mac (en)
- Discount - Adobe InDesign CS5 on Demand
- Buy Adobe ColdFusion 9 Enterprise edition MAC (32-bit) (en,ja)
- 29.95$ Mariner Montage MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Pantaray Q-Setup Pro 9
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy OEM Sony DVD Architect Pro 5
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Publisher 2003
- Download Corel WordPerfect Office X5 Standard
- Buy OEM GFI FAXmaker 14.1
- 29.95$ Micromat TechTool Pro 6 MAC (32-bit) cheap oem
|The Fun Co Partners With Nedrebo’s Formal Wear|
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by Eric Dany|
|Friday, 15 February 2013 13:01|
Tuxedo Rental for the Quad Cities
Moline, Illinois – February 14, 2013
The owners of the Fun Co, Eric W. Dany and Jerry Phillips announced today they have partnered with Nedrebo’s Formal Wear to bring a complete line of men’s formal wear to the Quad Cities.
Commenting on the new addition to the Fun Co, Eric Dany said, “The Fun Co is proud to be associated with a Nedrebo’s, a proud member of Savvi Formal Wear. With our partnership we are able to offer the latest in formal wear fashions for weddings, proms, college formals or any black tie affair.”
Jerry Phillips added, “I am excited about the latest designer tuxedo styles from Joseph Abboud, Ralph Lauren, Perry Ellis, Ecko, Calvin Klein and others. And because we are associated with Savvi Formalwear we have a nationwide network of over 400 stores to assist groomsmen and ushers with out-of-town fittings.”
Dany continued, “We are pleased to offer a very reasonable $59.95 starting price for our tuxedos, bridesmaid dress color matching service, free groom tux try-on and substantial savings with six or more tux rentals.”
With prom season right around the corner and weddings coming up in the spring and summer Dany and Phillips are ready to help customers select their tuxedos. Appointments can be arranged for private wedding party consulting.
In addition to formal wear the Fun Co offers a large selection of costumes for rent, celebration yard cards, magic tricks, clown supplies, make-up, balloons, juggling equipment and novelties.
The store is open Wednesday through Friday afternoons on Saturday and by appointment. A visit to The Fun Co* will definitely put a smile on your face.
Eric Dany and Jerry Phillips www.funcoformalwear.com The Fun Co*309-721-8810
Tags See All Tags