- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Korean (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) cheap oem
- Download Corel Paint it
- 9.95$ Photoshop CS5 All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy OEM CodeGear Delphi For PHP 1.0
- Download Adobe InCopy CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- 99.95$ Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Foundation cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Create a Sortable Photo Gallery with jQuery
- Buy Adobe InCopy CS4 (en,ja,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,da,fi,no,sv)
- Download Autodesk Revit 2014
- Buy OEM Microsoft Project 2010: The Missing Manual
- Discount - Altova DatabaseSpy 2009
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Korean (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (64-bit)
|THE FUN CO* REOPENS IN THE QUAD CITIES|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Eric Dany|
|Tuesday, 26 June 2012 12:50|
ORIGINALLY ESTABLISHED IN 1991
Moline, Illinois - June 25, 2012
The owners of the Fun Co*, Eric W. Dany and Jerry Phillips announced today that the Fun Co* has re-opened at 1520 6th Avenue in downtown Moline, IL.
The original Fun Co* was opened by Dany in Bettendorf in 1991 and ownership passed to Phillips, who eventually relocated the shop in Davenport. After two more successive owners the business has come full-circle and back into the hands of Dany and Phillips.
The Fun Co* carries a large selection of magic tricks, clown supplies, make-up, juggling equipment, novelties, costumes and accessories.
Commenting on the opening, Eric Dany said, “The Quad Cities has a rich history of magicians and magic shops. There has been a magic shop in the Quad Cities for over 100 years.” Jerry Phillips was quick to add, “We intend to keep that tradition alive in the Quad Cities. The last shop closed a couple of months ago and we recognized there was large customer base here in the Quad Cities that was being ignored.”
Proprietors Jerry Phillips and Eric Dany have many years of experience and have also been performing their magic acts across the Midwest for several decades. Dany is currently the President of the Quad City Magic Club and Phillips is the club’s treasurer.
The local club is affiliated with the world’s largest organization for the magical arts, The International Brotherhood of Magicians, and is known within the organization as Ring #11. Considering the IBM currently has over 300 Rings, holding the title to Ring #11 shows how long magic has been embedded in our community.
The Fun Co* is one of the few remaining brick and mortar magic shops in the country. The magic shops demise is related to the migration of sales to the internet. That doesn’t concern Dany and Phillips because they will soon have an online storefront enabling them to market their magic props on a national scale.
The store is open Wednesday through Friday afternoons and on Saturday. A visit to The Fun Co* will definitely put a smile on your face. Come in and you’ll be mystified, entertained and you may even learn a trick to perform for your friends.
Tags See All Tags