- Buy OEM Nikon Capture NX 2
- Discount - Sony ACID Music Studio 8
- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5: Portrait Retouching
- Discount - Adobe Illustrator CS5 on Demand
- Buy ABest Video to WMV MPEG Converter (en)
- Buy OEM Ableton Suite 8 MAC
- Buy Corel PhotoImpact X3 (en)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Professional 2013
- 39.95$ Parallels Desktop 8 MAC cheap oem
- 199.95$ CorelCAD 2013 (64 bit) cheap oem
- Buy Nikon Capture NX 2.4.5 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Maxon Cinema 4D R15 MAC
|The Hare and the Tortoise opens at The Old Creamery Theatre|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Shelley Klimes|
|Monday, 19 March 2012 14:08|
Amana – Hurry U.P. Hare always wins the annual 4th of July footrace through the forest.
In fact, none of the other forest creatures will even try to race against him. But things are
different this year as an expected and rather unique challenger lumbers up to the starting
line. Now it’s Hurry U.P. Hare against Ponderous Plod in The Old Creamery Theatre for
Young Audiences production of The Hare and the Tortoise.
Everybody comes out a winner with this musical retelling of a classic, opening Saturday,
April 7 at 1 p.m. on The Old Creamery’s Main Stage. The Hare and the Tortoise was
written by Gene Mackey with original music by Cheryl Benge.
The cast of The Hare and the Tortoise consists of Eddie Skaggs of Cedar Rapids,
Nicholas Hodge of South Amana, Amber Snyder of Amana, Jackie McCall of Marengo
and Ian Zahren, of South Amana. Directed by Sean McCall, The Hare and the Tortoise
runs through April 21 with shows at 1 p.m. on Saturday April 7 and 14 and at 10 a.m. and
1 p.m. on April 21.
Tickets are only $8 per person and reservations are highly recommended. The Hare and
the Tortoise is sponsored by Scheels with Mix 96.5 as the media sponsor.
The Old Creamery Theatre Company is a not-for-profit professional theatre founded
in 1971 in Garrison, Iowa. The company is celebrating 41 years of bringing live,
professional theatre to the people of Iowa and the Midwest.
Tags See All Tags