- Buy Avid Media Composer 6 MAC (64 bit) (en)
- Download Infinite Skills - SolidWorks 2012 Advanced
- Buy OEM Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3
- Discount - Corel Designer Technical Suite X4
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2009 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 bit)
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Maya 2012
- Buy OEM Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10
- Buy Maxon Cinema 4D R11 Studio Bundle (en,de,es,fr,ja,kr,ru,ch)
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning FileMaker Pro 12
- Discount - Windows 7 All-in-One For Dummies
|The Internet Players presents The Guardian: Opens May 10th at The Village Theater|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Nathan Porteshawver|
|Thursday, 03 May 2012 14:21|
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD: We are one week away from the World Premier showing of 'The Guardian!' This play was developed with support from Davenport BASICS (a local arts advocacy group) and grant money awarded by the Riverboat Development Authority, The Internet Players has collaborated with playwright Kevin Straus, along with musical composers and recording artists Tony Hartman and Seth Bailin, to create an original show. This show is being directed and produced by Nathan Porteshawver.
The Guardian is about a National Guard finding his way home by befriending a 6 year-old boy named Charles. Together they spark a Green Revolution in their home town.
Please see attached poster or below for all the details!
Location: The Village Theater in East Davenport (Across from 11th Street Precinct)
ADULT TICKET: $10
STUDENT OR SENIOR (65+) TICKETS: $5
Buy your tickets at the door or online at: http://www.theinternetplayers.
Thursday, May 10th at 7:30pm
Friday, May 11th at 7:30pm
Saturday, May 12th at 7:30pm
Sunday, May 13th at 2:00pm
Thursday, May 17th at 7:30pm
Friday, May 18th at 7:30pm
Saturday, May 19th at 7:30pm
Sunday, May 20th at 2:00pm
Half priced tickets available on May 10th! Mothers get in free on May 13th for Mother’s day!
We hope you can make it because the play is both thought provoking and entertaining. Your tickets will be supporting young and old theatre professionals as well as local students who have written essays, illustrated scenery, constructed puppets and interned during this production. Thank you for your time and support!
Tags See All Tags