- Discount - Sony ACID Music Studio 8
- Discount - Sony DVD Architect Pro 5
- Discount - Propellerhead Reason 5
- Buy OEM Aurora Media Workshop
- Buy Lynda.com - CSS3 First Look (en)
- Download Lynda.com - Perl 5 Essential Training
- Buy OEM PCTools Spyware Doctor 5.5
- Download Infinite Skills - Advanced Revit Structure 2014 Training
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CC
- Buy Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5 (en,da,de,es,fr,it,no,pt,sv)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Standard 2013 (32-bit)
- 29.95$ Nik Software Color Efex Pro 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap ABest Video to RM RMVB SWF FLV Converter
- Discount - GFI EndPointSecurity 4.0
- Buy Cheap Wireless All In One For Dummies
|The Kinetic King to Attempt World Record at Family Museum|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Richard Martin|
|Thursday, 22 March 2012 12:52|
Who: The Kinetic King: 13th place in last summer’s America’s Got Talent, real name Tim Fort, already holds Guinness World Record for Largest Stick Bomb.
What: World Record attempt for chain reaction of most “Clever Levers”. Previous record of 600 elements was detonated last year on America’s Got Talent by the Kinetic King. This year he will attempt 750 elements.
Where: Family Museum, 2900 Learning Campus Drive, Bettendorf, Iowa
When: Saturday, March 24, 2012; detonation at 11:00 AM.
Last summer, NBC’s America’s Got Talent introduced the nation to the self-proclaimed “greatest purveyor of chain reaction gadgets in this and the 17 known universes,” the Kinetic King. Viewers fell in love with the Minnesota charm and the impressive chain reactions made from tongue depressors, ping pong balls, plastic cups, and more. View his debut appearance on YouTube. The King will be packing his gadgets and heading to the Quad Cities to build several super-cool kinetic structures at the Family Museum in Bettendorf, Iowa. He will host daily detonations Tuesday, March 20 – Friday, March 23 at 4:00pm. He will conclude his visit with a final detonation on Saturday, March 24 at 11:00am.
The Kinetic King, aka Tim Fort, holds the Guinness World Record for the “Largest Stick Bomb” using 3,864 tongue depressors. It was detonated on June 20, 2010 at the Science Museum of Minnesota. Fort creates displays all over the country (some successful and some not). Many of these attempts he posts to his YouTube page (user name LunaTim). The Kinetic King placed 13th overall in season 6 of America’s Got Talent.
“Oh wow!” –Howie Mandel, Season 6 America’s Got Talent
“Wow!” –Nick Cannon, Season 6 America’s Got Talent
“Do it again!” –Nick Cannon, Season 6 America’s Got Talent
“Weird, but interesting.” –Sharon Osbourne, Season 6 America’s Got Talent
“Whoo hoo!” –The Kinetic King, Season 6 America’s Got Talent
Find out what the buzz is about March 20-24 at the Family Museum. “It’s way beyond your grandma’s domino tumbling!” –The Kinetic King
Sponsored by the Iowa Department of Cultural Affairs
Tags See All Tags