- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Spain) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- Download Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2013 (USA Version)
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2
- Download Lynda.com - PowerPoint 2013 Essential Training
- Discount - Corel VideoStudio Ultimate X6
- Discount - Black and White in Photoshop CS4 and Photoshop Lightroom
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Pro CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Windows 7 For Dummies Quick Reference (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk Softimage 2012 (32-bit)
- 39.95$ Best Software ACT! 2005 cheap oem
- Buy OEM iExpert Registry Clean Expert 4.58
- Discount - Lynda.com - Photo Restoration with Photoshop
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CC Student And Teacher Edition (Full LifeTime license)
|The Last Romance opens The Old Creamery’s 2013 Main Stage season!|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Shelley Klimes|
|Wednesday, 10 April 2013 13:22|
Amana – Falling in love again was not something Ralph was expecting. Fate however had other ideas for this lively widower and a different path home one evening leads him to Carol and changes his life.
Don’t miss The Last Romance, a funny account of second chances and the surprises life can bring, opening on The Old Creamery Theatre’s Main Stage April 25. The Last Romance was written by Joe DiPietro and is directed by Krista Neumann of Iowa City. The cast consists of Troy Bruchwalski of Cleveland, OH, Tom Milligan of West Amana, Rachael Lindhart of Iowa City and Licia Watson of Kansas City, MO.
Tickets are $27.50 for adults and $18 for students. Show times are Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays at 3 p.m. and Fridays and Saturdays at 7:30 p.m. Student rush tickets are available half an hour before performances. A student ID is required to get this special rate of $12 per ticket. Group rates are also available.
The Last Romance is sponsored by Cedar Rapids Hearing Center with media sponsors Mature Focus Magazine and KGYM. The show runs through May 26.
Call the box office at 800-35-AMANA or visit the website at www.oldcreamery.com for tickets or more information. Walk-ins are always welcome if seats are available. Reservations are highly recommended.
The Old Creamery Theatre Company is a not-for-profit professional theatre founded in 1971 in Garrison, Iowa. The company is celebrating 42 years of bringing live, professional theatre to the people of Iowa and the Midwest.
Tags See All Tags