- 149.95$ Chief Architect X2 cheap oem
- 9.95$ Photoshop CS5 For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Project 2010: The Missing Manual (en)
- Buy Aiseesoft iPad Video Converter 3 MAC (en)
- Download Black and White in Photoshop CS4 and Photoshop Lightroom
- Download Macpaw CleanMyMac
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Pro CS3
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
- Download GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Pro CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn German (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC
- Buy ConeXware PowerArchiver 2009 (en)
|The Legend of Sleepy Hollow opens Oct. 19 at The Old Creamery Theatre|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Shelly Klimes|
|Wednesday, 09 October 2013 11:13|
Amana – A headless horseman is said to haunt the village of Sleepy Hollow, riding his horse at breakneck speed in the black of night. Ichabod Crane, the new schoolmaster, soon comes to know firsthand if The Legend of Sleepy Hollow is fact or fiction – and you will too! Join The Old Creamery Theatre for Young Audiences for this fun and spooky classic. Just in time for Halloween!
The Legend of Sleepy Hollow is adapted from Washington Irving’s classic story and is directed by Sean McCall of Marengo. The cast consists of Jeff Haffner of Cleveland, Ohio, Jackie McCall of Marengo and Garrett Lawson of Lawrence, Kansas.
Show times are 1 p.m. on Saturdays Oct. 19 through Nov. 2; 10 a.m. on Saturday Oct. 26; 9:45 a.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 22 and Thursday, Oct. 24.
Tickets are $8.50 per person and all seating is reserved. All shows are on the Main Stage at 39 38th Ave., Amana.
The Legend of Sleepy Hollow is sponsored by Scheels with 96.5 Kiss Country as the media sponsor.
Call the box office at 319-622-6262 or visit the website at www.oldcreamery.com for tickets or more information. Walk-ins are always welcome if seats are available. Reservations are highly recommended.
The Old Creamery Theatre Company is a not-for-profit professional theatre founded in 1971 in Garrison, Iowa. The company is celebrating 42 years of bringing live, professional theatre to the people of Iowa and the Midwest.
Tags See All Tags