- Buy OEM OS X Mountain Lion: The Missing Manual
- Download Altova SchemaAgent 2009
- 29.95$ Omni Group OmniFocus 2 Pro MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM CrossOver 9 Professional MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Office 2011 Home & Business MAC
- Buy Cheap iSkysoft iTube Studio 2 MAC
- Buy Autodesk Mudbox 2014 (64-bit) (en,fr,de,ja)
- Download Autodesk 3ds Max 2011
- Discount - Adobe eLearning Suite 2.5
- Buy Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 MAC (en)
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Datacenter R2 SP2 (32 bit)
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Sketchup
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2009 (en)
- Download Mariner Montage MAC
|“The Loop Runs Special Hours on New Year's Eve”|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Becky Passman|
|Tuesday, 18 December 2012 13:32|
The Loop riverfront circulator will operate special hours on Monday, December 31 to accommodate New Year's Eve festivities. The service will run its regular route beginning at 6PM and will end with the last stop in Bettendorf at 2:45AM. Four buses will be in operation that evening -- two traveling in a clockwise direction and two running the route in a counter-clockwise direction each hour -- giving riders more frequent service and increased capacity for the busy night.
The Loop riverfront circulator gives riders easy access to downtown attractions in Bettendorf, the Village of East Davenport, Davenport, The District in Rock Island, and Moline. It is a safe and enjoyable way to travel among popular venues and enjoy local festivities. The brightly colored orange retro-style buses – with stadium seating, huge windows, full glass ceilings, and friendly drivers – are easy to spot and comfortable to ride. Buses may be boarded either at a designated "Loop Stop" or by flagging the bus down in "The Loop Zone", which is anywhere along the route in the downtown areas. Please note that all downtown hotels are on The Loop route, making it extra easy to bring in the New Year safely.
Cost: $1 per trip or $3 for a day-pass, 50 cents for those over 60, the disabled and those with a Medicare card. Additional information about The Loop bus service, including downloadable .pdf's of the New Year's Eve schedule and The 2012-2013 Loop Rider's Guide, may be found at www.qctransit.com.
Tags See All Tags