- Discount - Switching to the Mac: The Missing Manual, Lion Edition
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Automotive 2014 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2014 (64-bit)
- Download Lynda.com - Illustrator CS6 New Features
- Discount - FileMaker Server 11 Advanced
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Introduction To AJAX With jQuery
- Discount - Intuit TurboTax 2009 Deluxe
- Discount - Microsoft Office 2008 MAC
- Buy Cheap AutoCAD 2007 For Dummies
- Buy OEM Adobe Acrobat XI Standard MAC
|The Mississippi Valley Quilters Guild press release|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Colleen Sibthorp|
|Thursday, 26 May 2011 07:27|
June 7th at 1 PM & 7 PM: The Mississippi Valley Quilters Guild features Janette Dwyer, with her trunk show & lecture on “The Grand Ladies of Quilting…and a Gent”. Janette is a Professional Quilt Appraiser and a former local Quilt shop owner. She will be doing Quilt Appraisals between programs. Spaces are limited. Sign up sheet will be on the program table.
The Mississippi Valley Quilters Guild, organized in 1983, to educate and encourage members in the quilting arts, and to stimulate interest in quilting in the local community. Guild meetings are the first Tuesday of the month, at 1 PM and 7 PM, at the First Congregational Church, Moline, IL. Current membership of 350, and is open to anyone who is interested. Meetings consist of a business meeting, local, regional or national teachers, and a show-and-tell of projects completed by our members.
The quilt guild participates in many community charity activities by donating time and quilts to organizations such as Habitat for Humanity, Family Resources, Crisis Pregnancy and Lutheran Social Services. The guild provides community educational demonstrations at local venues, with a biennial quilt show, held at the Mississippi Valley Fair Ground.
For more information about the Mississippi Valley Quilters Guild, visit our website at mvqg.org.
Tags See All Tags