- Buy Cheap Avid Media Composer 6 (64 bit)
- Download Word 2010 For Dummies
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Real-World XML cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Project Standard 2013
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise R2 SP2 (32 bit)
- Buy OEM Atomix VirtualDJ Pro 7 MAC
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise R2 SP2 (64 bit)
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS6 Top 100 Simplified Tips and Tricks (en)
- Buy Lynda.com - CSS Site Design (en)
- Buy Autodesk Stitcher Unlimited 2009 MAC (en,de,fr,ja)
- Buy iExplorer 3 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard Student And Teacher Edition
|THE MOLINE FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES DEADLINE FOR GRANTS SUBMISSION|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Linda Martin|
|Monday, 17 March 2014 08:06|
A grants submission deadline has been announced by the Moline Foundation.
Non-profit organizations are encouraged to apply if they serve the citizens of Moline and the surrounding region, including the Quad Cities. All materials necessary to receive funds are due in The Moline Foundation offices by 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 or must be postmarked by or on Tuesday, April 15, 2014.
Any non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization, including those who have never received Moline Foundation funding in the past, is welcome to apply.
An application should consist of eleven copies of a written request stating the name and address of the organization, its mission, names and addresses of Board members, income and expense statement, balance sheet, and the specific purpose for which any money received would be used including a project budget. The name, telephone number, and email of a contact person must also be included. The requested materials should be mailed according to the above deadline. If you need further information, please call Linda Martin at the Moline Foundation at (309) 764-4193 or visit the website at www.molinefoundation.org.
The Moline Foundation offices are located at the Deere-Wiman House, 817 11th Avenue, Moline.
The Moline Foundation, founded in 1953, is a community foundation which provides grants to health, human services, education, workforce development, the arts and other charitable organizations which benefit the citizens of Moline and the surrounding area, including the Quad Cities region in both Iowa and Illinois. Counties served by the Moline Foundation include Scott County in Iowa and Rock Island, Henry, Mercer, Warren, Henderson, and McDonough Counties in Illinois. The Moline Foundation receives and administers charitable gifts and works with citizens to achieve their goals to improve the community.
Tags See All Tags