- 219.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium MAC cheap oem
- Download Arobas Music Guitar Pro 6
- Buy Cheap Lightroom 3: Streamlining Your Digital Photography Process
- Buy Atomix VirtualDJ Pro 6 MAC (en)
- Buy Adobe Illustrator CS5 Classroom in a Book (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Designing a Book
- Buy OEM FontLab Studio 5 MAC
- Discount - Nero 9 Reloaded
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Dutch (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Vista Business with SP2 (32bit)
- Buy Graphisoft ArchiCAD 12 (en)
- Discount - Adobe Acrobat XI Pro MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CC Student And Teacher Edition (Full LifeTime license)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photo Restoration with Photoshop
- Buy Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS4 with CSS Essential Training (en)
|THE MOLINE FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES DEADLINE FOR GRANTS SUBMISSION|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Linda Martin|
|Monday, 17 March 2014 08:06|
A grants submission deadline has been announced by the Moline Foundation.
Non-profit organizations are encouraged to apply if they serve the citizens of Moline and the surrounding region, including the Quad Cities. All materials necessary to receive funds are due in The Moline Foundation offices by 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 or must be postmarked by or on Tuesday, April 15, 2014.
Any non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization, including those who have never received Moline Foundation funding in the past, is welcome to apply.
An application should consist of eleven copies of a written request stating the name and address of the organization, its mission, names and addresses of Board members, income and expense statement, balance sheet, and the specific purpose for which any money received would be used including a project budget. The name, telephone number, and email of a contact person must also be included. The requested materials should be mailed according to the above deadline. If you need further information, please call Linda Martin at the Moline Foundation at (309) 764-4193 or visit the website at www.molinefoundation.org.
The Moline Foundation offices are located at the Deere-Wiman House, 817 11th Avenue, Moline.
The Moline Foundation, founded in 1953, is a community foundation which provides grants to health, human services, education, workforce development, the arts and other charitable organizations which benefit the citizens of Moline and the surrounding area, including the Quad Cities region in both Iowa and Illinois. Counties served by the Moline Foundation include Scott County in Iowa and Rock Island, Henry, Mercer, Warren, Henderson, and McDonough Counties in Illinois. The Moline Foundation receives and administers charitable gifts and works with citizens to achieve their goals to improve the community.
Tags See All Tags