- 279.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2011 cheap oem
- 319.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2014 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Imagineer Systems mocha Pro v3.1
- Buy OEM Acala DivX DVD Player Assist
- Buy Adobe Flash Professional CS5 (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,no,da)
- 129.95$ Adobe Acrobat XI Standard MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 MAC (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Apple Final Cut Studio 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2009
- Discount - Xilisoft 1click DV to DVD
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 MAC
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Introduction To AJAX With jQuery
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk AutoCAD 2014
|THE MOLINE FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES INAUGURAL MOLINE HIGH SCHOOL CLASS OF ’59 SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Joy Boruff|
|Tuesday, 16 June 2009 07:31|
Two students have been chosen to receive the first annual scholarships from the Moline High School Class of ‘59 Scholarship Fund as administered through The Moline Foundation.
Casandra Goodpaster is a recent 2009 graduate of Moline High School. She will be attending DePaul University in Chicago, IL in the fall to major in Journalism and Theater Studies.
Austin Boyle is also a recent 2009 graduate of Moline High School. This fall he will attend Augustana College in Rock Island IL, to major in business.
The two Moline High School Class of ’59 Scholarship winners were chosen by a Selection Advisory Committee to each receive a $1,000.00 scholarship. The fund was established by the Class of ’59 as a way to commemorate their fiftieth class reunion this year. This high school class was also the first class to graduate from the Moline High School building located at 3600 23rd Avenue. It is celebrating its fiftieth anniversary this year.
Funds were raised by class members and volunteers over the past three years through a variety of fundraisers including barbeques, yard sales, and individual donations.
Founded in 1953, The Moline Foundation is a community-based, non-profit organization which provides grants to health, human services, education, community development, the arts, and other charitable organizations which benefit the citizens of the Quad City region. The Moline Foundation receives and administers charitable gifts. For more information contact Executive Director Joy Boruff at (309) 736-3800 or visit The Moline Foundation Web site at www.molinefoundation.org.
# # #
Tags See All Tags