- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 MAC
- Buy PowerPoint 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies (en)
- Buy OEM E-gadgets Delete Duplicate Files
- Buy OEM Adobe Presenter 7
- Download Infinite Skills - Photoshop For Architects MAC
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2012 (64-bit)
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Portuguese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Corel Website Creator X6
- Download Intuit Quicken Rental Property Manager 2009
- Discount - Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2011
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium (en,ja,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
- Buy ActiveState Komodo IDE 5 (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Master Collection
- Download Lynda.com - HTML5: Messaging And Communications In Depth
|The Moline Foundation Announces New Moline High School Scholarship|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Joy Boruff|
|Monday, 30 March 2009 07:05|
Applicants who want to pursue a college, university or trade/technical school education are encouraged to apply for this newly established scholarship.
The scholarship funds have been generated by alumni of the Moline High School Class of 1959. They have conducted hog roasts, participated in Birdies for Charity and received other donations. The initiation of this scholarship in 2009 will commemorate the MHS Class of 1959’s fiftieth reunion and the golden anniversary of the current Moline High School campus located at 3600 Avenue of the Cities, Moline.
To obtain a copy of an application for the Class of “59” scholarship, please contact the counseling department at Moline High School or call Linda at The Moline Foundation at (309)764-4193.
Founded in 1953, The Moline Foundation is a community-based, non-profit organization which provides grants to health, human services, education, community development, the arts, and other charitable organizations which benefit the citizens of the Quad City region. The Moline Foundation receives and administers charitable gifts and has a current endowment fund of approximately $13 million. For more information contact Executive Director Joy Boruff at (309) 736-3800 or visit The Moline Foundation Web site at www.molinefoundation.org.
Tags See All Tags